~Rumors~

I had this idea. This is Danvid btw. Prepare for kinky stuff. I have tried my best. Also, the snake above is wholesome. I'm terrible at the kinky shit. 

Max POV

Junior year hasn't been the best thing ever. I can never seem to get above a C in any of my classes.  Like, I could ask Neil to help me, but I don't think he'd explain it in the 'Layman's term'.  Nikki wouldn't be much help either. She would be too busy to even help me at all.  All of her drama with her friends. I don't really see the point in it. What's so juicy about a girl and guy together? 

I'm pretty sure the circles under my eyes are way beyond noticeable. Every day I look like absolute shit.  I mean, when have I never looked like shit? 

Right now I'm walking into school. Nothing too big. I just thought I needed to say that. 

"MAX!!" I hear a voice shout from behind me. When I turn around I see green pigtails bouncing in the air. 

"First off, you look like you haven't slept in a month," she said fast. Her hands were on her knees just catching her breath. I rolled my eyes in my mind. I needed to get to homeroom right now and not be late because of her shenanigans. 

"Second off, did you hear about Mr. Pine and Mr. Wall? she said, her eyes were so bright and full of excitement. Her face is basically touching my nose at this point. 

I pushed her away, politely. Well, most polite I can do. "Nikki, you know I don't care for gossip at all," I said, pinching my nose. 

Nikki starts to ramble on about what happended and I could care less. I looked around and saw most of the kids were inside the school. I motioned for Nikki to follow me into the school and keep on talking. 

From what I could decipher is something of being gay and sex. That's when I perked up. She had me in the first half, not going to lie. "Wait for a second," I said, putting my hands on her shoulders.  I grabbed my school supplies and nodded for her too continue. 

"So apparently, as I have been told, Mr. Pine and Mr. Walk went home together and had sex," she said so calmly. Some people gave us weird looks and some had surprised looks on their faces. 

"Wait, Nikki, who told you this?" I asked with a grin on my face. 

"Lily," Nikki said. 

"Before you fudging say that it's all a lie, she lives next to Mr. Pine, and she heard loud moans coming from the bedroom," she said, crossing her arms. 

"Also I saw Mr. Pine and Mr. Walk go home together."  The bell rang. 

"I'm actually going to spread a rumor, Nikki," I said, petting her head. I turned around and headed toward my homeroom. Mr. Pine is my homeroom teacher. I just fucking realized that. Today is going to be an amazing day. I can already feel it. 

~time skip to the past~

David POV

Daniel and I have been dating for a while. Being the nice person I am, I let him come with me home.  I didn't think we'd do much except talk and I'd help him check the math test homework for his class.  

~time skip to the present for a few~

Okay, I found a formal-ish outfit that could cover my neck, thought of a good reason why I have a limp and thought of a good thing to say to Daniel about last night. 'I hope nobody knows.' I whimpered a bit. 

When I got walked into my classroom, some people were looking at me up and down.  A wave of embarrassment hit me. I'm sure that they were just noticing something else unusual about me. Right?