~I bet I could turn you on!~

Okay so know that people like David top. I thought maybe I could add some of that in here. Just for the Daniel bottom lovers. Also, I'm speedrunning two stories heere. ENJOY! 

Daniel POV 

David and I were cuddling on the couch. You know because he is the most innocent and cutest person on the planet. Anyway, just us on the couch cuddling, watching The Steven Universe movie, when David asked the dumbest question ever. "I bet I could turn you on before you turn me on!" he said burying his face in my neck (ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLL CREDITS!)

I laughed a bit obnoxiously. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure he can. It's just the way he did it. Brings a laugh out of my mouth.  

"I'd like to see you try," I smirked cockily.  I expected him to pout and then I'd buy him ice-cream, but not this time. Not even a second later David pinned me to the couch. 

"How about now?" he said grinning like a child. Okay, maybe a little. I'm the dominate during sex. I can't let him win this, but I'm curious to see how well he could top. 

David planted a quick kiss on my lips and moved to my ear. He nibbled on my earlobe, teasingly, and I let out a whimper.  This. Fudging. Boy. You know what, I am hard, AND I'M PROUD! My triumphant thoughts were soon pulled away as David started kissing my neck. 

His lips on my neck sent shivers throughout my body.  "D-David~," I let out a breathy moan. He started nipping at my collarbone and licked a long stripe of it. He closed his eyes half-lidded, trying to be sexy. 

"Aaaaaahhaha David~," I moaned as he sucked on my sweet spot. He tugged at my shirt. "Off," he said deeply. I obeyed immediately and started stripping myself of clothes. David scoffed. "Someone's eager," David purred in my ear.  

Before I could make a witty response, David grabbed my length and started jerking me off. He had this fudging smirk on his face that was like 'How does it feel'. I didn't want to be the only one naked here. I gripped the collar of his shirt. 

"If you're going to be fucking me, I'm going to need you to be naked too~," I cooed in his ear. Of course, David had this little shit-eating grin on his face. 

"If I don't, what would you do?" he asked rubbing my thigh. 

"I won't have sex with you for a week," I said sticking my tongue at him. He leaned into me, not even an inch apart. "I'd like to see you try hehe," David giggled a bit.  Nonetheless, David stripped himself of his clothes. 

David picked up a bottle of lube from his shorts. "I came prepared," he stated. Xemug he is such a responsible boyfriend. I'm lucky to have him. I watched as he lubed up his fingers. I wrapped my legs around him as he shoved a finger in. 

You know I love topping David, but I wouldn't mind if he fucked me again. "haaaaaaaaaaahm~" I let out a noise, but I tried to say something at the same time. He used his other hand to jerk me off, doubling in pleasure.  

"D-David," I stuttered out, "Please fuck me already."  David seemed to be turned on by this because I could feel his boner against me. He took his fingers out and I felt empty without him inside of me.  

He stopped jerking me off, stood up, and lubed up his member. David was a good, decent size. I'm proud of the reason that his dick as been in my mouth. 

The brunette entered me as I let out a loud, erotic moan. "Aaaaahhahaa~" I let out a breathy moan as he shoved in again. He put his hand on my length and started pumping my dick. His finger rubbed the tip of me and the knot in my stomach started. 

He pounded into me roughly. The sound of skin slapping filled the room. "Oooooh, David~" I moaned as he hit my prostate. "You like that, baby boy~?" he cooed.  

I just remembered that David has been making me feel fucking amazing, but I haven't made him feel anything at all. I buried my face into his neck and started to leave passionate kisses. "Aaahaaah~ Daniel~." Hearing David moan my name was enough to make me cum right there. I had to hold it in though.  

I left a few hickeys on his neck and moved up to his face. My nails dug into his shoulders for support. I'm pretty sure both of our faces were about to pass out. David hasn't cummed yet and I want to cuddle. He told me some of his kinks a while ago, so might as well help him out a bit. 

"You're doing so amazing David~" I cooed in his ear. 

"Fuck me hard until I can't walk for a week!" I basically shouted to the neighborhood. 

"D-Daddy~," I moaned deeply into his ear. 

I collapsed onto the couch as I felt him fill me up. The feeling of him filling me up made me cum too.  David pulled out and collapsed on top of me, panting hard. A few minutes pass by as we come back down from our high. 

I sit up and cuddle into David's chest. "That was amazing, David."  He wrapped his arms around me and we sat there in each others' embrace. A nice moment. 

"I'm happy you liked it," David played with my hair. I buried my head into his neck. "I wouldn't mind if you do it again," I said kissing his neck. 

"Round two?" David asked. I looked up at him with hazed eyes. 

"Tomorrow morning," I said, yawning and closing my eyes. David let out a hum in acknowledgment. 

We cuddled that night on the couch. Let's just say my dreams weren't that holy. 

David POV 

I can't believe I topped Daniel yesterday, and he liked it too! He also agreed to do it again today! Daniel is still sleeping into my chest. It's calming to see the rise and fall of his chest.  I stare at the ceiling thinking of what to do for the day. 'I need to go home and feed my dog' I put a list of my errands for the day in my head. 

Then my thoughts are disturbed by Daniel moving. He blinked once or twice and stared at me with lustful eyes. My face is flushed red as I know what he is thinking. 

"Y-You ready?" I asked stuttering a bit. 

"Of course."  

A/N :3