chapter 26 ash vs trip finale battle

I don't own pokemon or yu gi oh
Ash sees trip I challenge you deul trip winner takes the person soul all or nothing ash summons the shadow realm let's deul trip trip says bring it o  ash 4000 ash trip 4000  ash says I summon hero blaze 1900 actk 50 defence points when l blaze is summon I'm allowed Add a fusion spell card I add fusion and gate welcome to the world of fusion. Now active fusion gated special ability and say the chant hear my call beast of fusions and I call forth king of fusions and it ability trip say you lose on your first because its ability allows me to attack on my first. Trip says that's impossible no card can exist like that nobody can stop ash says all the people you hurt every child you hurt I stop you and your organization. Go king of fusion you use second ability stops anything from activating  and use first of flame. Trips body fades to nothing like misty but not as bad.  Ash says it's time for me to get my last 3 badges. Ash says I have one more challenge ahead of me before I can clam power of the universe my brothers soul I have two take it and I will unstoppable. To be continued.

Sorry it took  too long
Peace 9jaker9 out