part 31 fear vs dark second battle

I don't own pokemon naurto yu gi oh
Warning fights ahead in this battle

Fear see hope turned into a pile of ash
Fear say dark why did you have to kill my wife. Dark says it had do be done so I can get you to fight me on my level. Fear says I will stop you. Dark laughs you can't stop me. Meanwhile a person in a cloak sees listens to them sees a Challage.  Back to fear and dark  fear says dark it's not to late stop this madness. Dark says wait there's someone there. Hello fear and da DDT my names Chris bolt god of the elements chris say grinning. What do you say to a three on one fight  we accept.  Chris bolt takes out a sword chris bolt says this is the sword that's is as old as you because I was one that dark thought he could kill. Dark says impossible you were weak then I then why are you here. Chris bolt says to have my revenge  by abouslute destory you  both so you can see my rage for all the people you killed so stay out of this fear. Fear says okay.
Chris bolt swore sword stly god of the flame fire fires and God syle lighting cadge now chris sees dark looks at him in fear. Chris says next time we meet you will die by my sword and I will claim my judgment. Fear looks shocked then says god style 1000 years sealing which you know what happens.
To be continued