A Silver Bullet and A Death Wish

The drunken man that once sat across from the Sheriff and Deputy of Fabletown was now on top of Bigby Wolf in a failing attempt to kill him.

"You! You ate my daughter and my mother!" The man shouted, he swung his right fist at the Sheriff's face which the wolf easily blocked.

"Get the hell off me!" Bigby shouted and threw the man to the side, before the man could get back up, deputy (Y/n) hoisted herself on the older man's back and brought his hands together into her cuffs.

"Mr. Hood I'm afraid I'll be taking you in for assaulting an officer, and I'll be needing to ask you a few questions." The man continued to struggle and fight against her, but she had no problem holding him down.

"How dare you portray yourself as my missing daughter you heathen!" The man shouted at her as she lifted the man to his feet.

...

The Sheriff stood outside the interrogation room as he watched his partner talk with the drunken man.

(y/n) sat across from the man claiming to be her father, and was taking notes on everything the man had to say.

"How? How could you be my little girl?" The man had calmed down by now, and seemed to be in a stage of denial as he watched the woman across from him.

(y/n) stared down at her notes then looked back up at the man, she took in his facial features, such as his (e/c) orbs that resembled her own, and his (h/c) strands of hair that faded into a light gray. His (s/c) skin was older and had more wrinkles textured along them, but it undoubtedly reflected the color of her own skin.

"Mr. Hood. My father died in our escape from the homelands... My grandmother and I were the only ones to make it out. If you're claiming to be Little Red's father, then I'm going to need a lot more explanation than this. " she paused and stared down at her notes. She considered some of the things she wrote down but couldn't fully wrap her head around it.

"(y/n)?" The man across from her asked and her (e/c) eyes met his own. "Are you really my little girl?" The man asked sadly, and (y/n) wondered if he was disappointed in her. She looked away from him and at the "mirror" behind her, signaling to Bigby she had all the information she needed. 

"We'll be keeping you in a cell for the night, " she turned her attention back to the man, "Tomorrow morning we'll be sending you back to your home, if you have any questions or requests there will be guards in the cell halls. " she stood up and made her way to the now open door, allowing one of the guards to enter the room to escort him to his cell.

Bigby watched her walk up towards him, and noticed her vanilla rose scent again, he watched her hips sway as she made her way towards him, and he took in each and every one of her features before lighting another cig and breathing in its strong smoke.

"His story adds up, for the most part. Granted alot of people know the little red riding hood story... " she was now standing in front of Bigby, but she watched her "Father" be taken off to the cells.

She blinked a few times then turned her attention back to the big bad wolf.

"You're bleeding? " she asked as she brought her petite hand to his chest where his shirt had a blood stain. Bigby hadn't noticed before, but he was indeed bleeding. He stood still as she placed her hand on his shoulder just above the source of the blood,

"I'm fine Red. " Bigby tried to calm his partner, they both knew it was nothing to call swineheart about, but it did concern (y/n) that he was bleeding. She unconsciously moved her hand to his buttoning and pushed aside some off his top to reveal his wound. Bigby watched her small hands move across his chest and unconsciously moved closer as she did as well.