A Gown and A Meeting

Swineheart walked out of the hospital room, only to come face to face with the big bad wolf and his boss, Snow White,

"I've already told you. She's unconscious, and the only people she's allowed to see right now is her family, until she wakes up, law enforcement isn't allowed to see her. "

Bigby had never wanted to rip off the doctor's head before, but now the idea seemed tempting,

"She doesn't have family. They're all dead, if anything, me and Snow are probably the closest thing she has to family!" Bigby growled, trying his best to keep calm, and miserably failing.

"Actually...  She does have family... " Snow spoke up from behind him, causing him to watch her with a raised brow. 

"Her father. "

"We don't even know if he's her real father!" Bigby argued, raising his voice slightly.

"Where is she?!" a panicked voice came over the commotion of the hospital.

"The hell is he doing here?" Bigby growled, keeping his head down, to avoid eye contact with the woodsman, who was now stood in front of Dr. Swineheart, "Woody, she's inside here," he opened the door for the woodsman who jogged in right after. The doctor shut the door to be greeted by an annoyed Snow, and a furious Bigby.

"He's on her list. " and with that he walked away.

Bigby now layed on his Blue chair in his apartment, Snow had finally convinced him to go home after he had fallen asleep in the waiting room of the hospital.

"Why the hell could he go in, and what fucking list?"

There was suddenly a knock on the door, Bigby glanced at the door, he realised he had fallen asleep, since the sun was now shining through his window, he grudgingly got up and opened the door, "Sorry Snow, I just had some papers I needed to finish, give me a minute. " he almost immediately realized that this scent around him wasn't Snow's. When he looked down he was greeted by a shorter girl, with (h/l) (h/c) locks pulled into a side ponytail, which draped over her shoulder. Her light amount of makeup complimented her (e/c) orbs and her lip gloss made her lips seem fuller.

"Bonjour excusez moi!" her voice was like music to his ears, and he only now recognized her scent as Vanilla and Rose.

Before he could ask what the girl had said to him, she ducked under his arm and ran into his apartment,

"Hey what the hell are you doing?!" he shouted after her, and followed her to his window, where she jumped out onto the fire escape then jumped onto the railing,

"Hey! What the hell?! Be careful!" before he could grab her, she jumped down.

Bigby ran onto the fire escape and when he looked down, he saw the (h/c) girl land on the ground in her clean red converse, she looked up at him, blowing a kiss and waving,

"Je vous remercie! Au revoir!"

And with that, she ran off down the street, then dipped into an alleyway.

"Bigby?! Did a girl run in here?!" Snow was now behind him and next to her was Swineheart with a needle in his hand,

"um...  Yea, she just jumped out my window. "

Snow screamed in frustration and Swineheart pinched the bridge of his nose,

"Is she some sort of criminal?"

Snow paused at Bigby's question then laughed softly,

"No she's from France, she's your new partner, but she's horrified of needles, and of course we need a blood sample to prove that she's actually little red. "

Snow paused then smiled nervously at Bigby.

"Little red? As in...  The little girl I ate?"

Snow gave a silent nod, then as if a lightbulb clicked in her head, she smiled, "You should get her and bring her back to Swineheart's office!" she smiled warmly, and Bigby couldn't say no.

About two and a half hours later, Bigby had traced the girl's scent down to a bakery, the gingerbread man's bakery to be exact.

When he stepped inside, he noticed she had been watching him walk in,

"Bonjour mon sauveur!" she patted the seat next to her with a smile on her face, and he calmly walked over, glancing at everyone who watched him with wary eyes and shifted glances.

He sat down next to her, and felt lucky to know he'd most likely see this girl everyday, but also very unlucky that she was probably one of the fables who hated him more than any other fable he had already met.

"I don't speak French." Bigby managed to finally spit out after staring at her for sometime.

She seemed to think about what he said, but quickly replied,

"Ah! I see, you must have been very confused then, qui?" she spoke fluent English, but her French accent was clear as day.

"Yea I was-" before he could talk again, she placed a soft kiss on his cheek, then stood up and went to the counter, when she returned, she had brought a black coffee with sugar and creamer on the side,

"For saving me back there, I'm not sure what... " she paused and moved her hands around as if she was trying to grab something, "Coffee you preferred. " Bigby chuckled softly, he thought it was cute she couldn't think of the word, and the face she made while trying to think of it was absolutely adorable to him. He took the black coffee and sipped it by itself.  She raised a brow, 

"I thought American's drank their coffee with lots of sugar and cremé?"

Bigby chuckled softly,

"Not all of us I guess. " it was his turn to raise a brow at her, "And what's your preferred coffee style?"

She paused again, then continually mumbled, "Noisette " under her breath under her head perked up, "double shot... Espresso with two milk."

Bigby smiled again, "How about you come walk with me, and we can talk more?" she nodded and they both left the bakery.

Once she left the room where swineheart had taken her blood, she unbeknownst to Bigby, was cursing his name under her breath.

(y/n), Bigby, and Snow were in her office,  "We have to wait for Crane, but I figured before he gets here, I should introduce the two of you, since you'll be working together till we solve the murder of Faith, Bigby this is little red riding hood, (y/n)...  This is...  Bigby, the big bad wolf... "

Knock knock Bigby's eyes fluttered open, and he took a second to realize that he was dreaming of the day that he met (y/n) and he sighed, then massaged his temple as he stood to answer the door. Once he opened it, he saw a tired (y/n) in a nursing gown, holding a plate of food, and a new bottle of whiskey, she yawned then walked around him, and into his apartment, setting the food on his gross table, making her way to his chair and stealing his blanket, wrapping it around herself, and falling asleep on his floor.

Bigby still stood at the open doorway, a bright blush over his face, little to your knowledge, since you were so tired from waking up at midnight to cook Bigby a meal, then making your way to his apartment after leaving the hospital to go to yours, and being on all the pain medicine, your nursing gown gave the Big Bad Wolf a perfect view of your ass.

"Holy fuck... " Bigby mumbled to himself as he covered his face and shut the door, so that he could eat the food you brought him.

As he bent over his plate, for the first time in his life Bigby made a prayer,

"Dear Lord, if there even is one, thank you for what you have given me today. And dear Mrs. Hood, may you rest in peace, and holy fuck thank you for making your daughter so fucking beautiful. Thank you lord, for that fine ass. "