Chapter 2

Jisoo shifted uncomfortably in her chair as the two women in front of her- were literally making out on the couch. She didn't accept Lisa's invitation for her to come at her apartment to do such embarrassing things with her new girlfriend, much less for her to watch.

Her eyes drifted on the floor. She supposed that as long as there were no clothes removing, it should be fine. Still, those two were practically on top of each other. The blonde's arms were firmly wrapped around Nayeon's waist, her left hand almost on her butt. At least, the brunette seemed to be quite uneasy about the situation, her hands on her lover's shoulders, as if ready to push her away at any time. It still wasn't avoiding her from kissing her back as fervently as she did. The dark haired wanted to shout them to stop, but her throat was extremely dry from awkwardness.

She couldn't even mutter a word. She came to wonder if her cousin was always doing it on purpose to make her feel uncomfortable. It was infuriating. Lisa was anything but polite. It was to wonder if she could feel embarrassment or shame.

"That's enough, Lisa…" Nayeon finally murmured, her breathing unsteady. "We shouldn't do this in front of your cousin…"

"Oh, really?" The blonde asked, her voice full of amusement. She slowly ran a finger on her girlfriend's spine, almost making her moan, her body visibly tensing up. "You aren't pushing
me away. I'd say that you're even enjoying it… Didn't you tell me that one of your biggest fetishes was to have watchers?"

The brunette's eyes widened at the remark. It was enough to convince herself to push her away. "You have no manners, Lisa! No wonder why your past relationships only lasted a
month or so!" Nayeon shouted as she ran a hand in her messy, short brown hair. She was obviously mad, but a light blush was still noticeable.

"Sorry, babe…" Lisa genuinely apologized, caressing her cheek with her thumb.

"You should apologize to Jisoo, not me."

The black haired heaved a sigh and shook her head. "It's fine, but your girlfriend is right, Lalisa. You seriously have no manners… All I wanted was some advice, but you barely listened to
me."

It was obvious that the blonde was now feeling guilty about the whole situation. She completely got away from Naeyon, only leaving an arm around her waist and keeping a good
distance between them. She straightened herself. "So basically, you were saying that you accepted becoming a model and now Kim might teach you, but she said that she didn't want to since she guessed that you accepted the weird guy's offer only because you wanted to get in her pants, is that it?"

Jisoo rolled her eyes. Everything had sounded right until the 'get in her pants' part, but she was still pleasantly surprised that Lisa listened to her. "I have an appointment with the manager tomorrow, but I'm thinking of not going. The official papers aren't signed yet, so I can still back down if I want to."

"Sweetheart, you've been into that woman for years and you'd seriously turn down the offer? It's your only chance to get close to her, you know."

The girl gave a thoughtful nod at Lisa's words. It was exactly what Rosé had told her, but Jennie had seemed so cold and distant that day. It hadn't seemed like the model she always fawned over.

"I disagree." Nayeon spoke her opinion, arms crossed over her chest. "You said that you didn't want to get into modeling, right? Then, you shouldn't do it. Maybe Jennie Kim was only trying to warn you. Being a model is certainly not easy and the fact that you won't have any interest doing it will just make it worse."

Jisoo didn't consider it before, but Nayeon might be right. She remembered on that one
interview where Jennie was asked to give some advice to young girls who would like to get into modeling and her answer clearly was 'do it only if you really want to do it'. Maybe she
only wanted to warn her -maybe she hadn't meant to sound rude.