Chapter 15

Jensoo going to a big bang concert in 2015

I miss them :'(

_______________________________________

Jennie had known the moment she had gotten out of bed that today was going to be a very long day. She had promised to her brother that she would see him later after she would be done with the contract Hanbin wanted her to sign. She hadn't seen him in a month. It was mostly because of her always being busy with her model career. She would have liked to visit him more often, but their schedules didn't allow them to. Besides, each time they saw each other, it resulted in them having a heated argument about the past and it was something the brunette wanted to try avoiding at all costs. Her brother knew very well how stubborn she could be and he always had to try convincing her that it wasn't her fault that he became paralyzed, which always started a fight, because, of course, Jennie never believed him. It was her fan who had shot him, after all.

The young woman grunted. It wasn't the right time to be having those thoughts. She was facing the YG agency building and a familiar and detestable figure was here. It was Jisoo's cousin. She was in front of her car and she seemed to be waiting for someone. It didn't take a genius to guess that she was waiting for the younger female. She was probably here to give her a lift.

Jennie hadn't spoken to the black haired ever since what happened between them a week ago. Jisoo would usually try her best to come talk to her at least for a few minutes whenever she saw her, but it hadn't happened recently. It was obvious that she had deeply hurt her feelings and didn't desire to talk with her for now. Jennie thought that it was better like that anyway. Even rejecting her hadn't been enough to push her away. It was then that she realized that it took a lot for Jisoo to abandon on something and it was definitely one of her many admirable traits.

The popular model was about to enter the building when she heard a distinct whistle. She winced and turned around. It was Lisa. She was staring at her with a wolf's grin.

"Damn, I understand why Jisoo has the hots for you. It's a real shame you're a pain in the ass though."

Jennie felt her blood boil. She barely knew that woman, but a few sentences coming out of her mouth was enough to make her hate her even more. She was still bitter about the fact that she had hurt her childhood friend. More importantly, how did Nayeon even come to like a woman like her? She supposed that she would never know the answer to that. It was also unbelievable how she was part of Jisoo's family. They were so different.

"Say another word and you're going to regret it."

"Oh? How scary." Lisa mocked her. "Poor Jisoo. I hope she likes it rough. You must be the violent type in bed."

Jennie threw her a disdainful glare. That woman was even more gross than Kai was. And she was obviously doing it on purpose to start a fight with her and piss her off. It was working. She could feel a deep anger building up inside her.

"I said to shut up."

"You need to learn to chill." The blonde rolled her eyes, arms crossed. Her amused expression soon transformed into a serious one. "I would recommend you to stay away from my cousin. You're nothing but a burden to her. She even went as far as considering you her friend, but then you cruelly broke her heart. Jisoo doesn't deserve that."

Jennie growled. Of course that the dark haired would talk about everything that happened between them to other people. She shook her head and turned her back to her.

"Whatever is happening between us is none of your business and you should stay out of it, especially if you don't want to attract yourself some trouble. Also, if you think you're any better, you should look at yourself. Nayeon was deeply in love with you and you have gotten into a relationship with her without thinking about it. It's truly pathetic." She stated nonchalantly. "Besides, I do want Jisoo to leave me alone, but she's the one following me around like a lost puppy."

Before Lisa could add something else and annoy her any further, she went inside the building and exhaled deeply. She kept on remembering the hurtful words she had spoken to the black haired. The scene was replaying on her head again and again. Jisoo's heartbroken and betrayed expression, her trembling and sad smile… Despite how much she hated to have hurt her to that extent, it had been for the best. She strongly believed it.

Shaking away her unpleasant thoughts, Jennie entered inside her manager's office. Her eyes immediately widened in shock at the sight; Nayeon was sat on Hanbin's laps, a seductive and flirty smile parting her lips as she was slowly starting to undo his tie. However, the blue-haired man immediately pushed her away as soon as he saw the model. A deep blush formed on his cheeks and he quickly replaced his clothes.

"J- Jennie? How many times have I told you to knock before entering?"

Jennie was too shocked to speak. She was staring at Nayeon with deep puzzlement. She had no idea that those two were seeing each other again. She couldn't believe that she returned back to that idiot. The brunette looked extremely uncomfortable about the situation. One thing was certain; she wouldn't hear the end of it later.

"I'm only here to sign the contract." The popular woman spoke coldly, glaring at them both to show how much she disapproved their moment of passion.

"Ah um… of course."

Hanbin searched in his papers. His sudden nervousness was apparent; his hands were shaking and he kept on clearing his throat. It was ridiculous how unprofessional he looked at the moment.

Nayeon didn't leave the room, but she was keeping a fair distance between them.

"Here it is!" He exclaimed and gave it to Jennie. "You've already signed a contract with that designer before, so you shouldn't have any problems working with her. However, she wants you to pose with Kai. It's to promote her new wedding dress and suit."

The brunette clenched her teeth. She was already irritated by the fact that she would have to work with Kai, but she didn't have much of a choice. She didn't have enough contracts and she seriously needed money. With a sigh, she quickly read the paper. Once she decided to agree with the terms, she signed a bit reluctantly.

"I hope this is not one of your schemes to pair me up with that idiot." Jennie grumbled under her breath.

"I have nothing to do with it. It's the designer herself who insisted for you to do it with Kai."

The popular model sighed. She was already getting a headache from knowing that she would have to work with that idiot and that they would have to pretend they were getting married. Just thinking about it was giving her shiver of disgust. She hoped that he wouldn't try to make moves on her like he always did whenever he saw her. He might be handsome, but his idiocy and arrogance were what ruined his potential charm.

Without saying anything else, Jennie exited the office. She was immediately followed by Nayeon who looked a bit sheepish. It was a rare sight.

"Are you angry? I swear I was going to tell you about Hanbin and I."

"I'm not mad about the fact you didn't tell me. I'm angry because you're giving him a second chance. Do you remember what he has done to you, Nayeon? His job will always come before you. That idiot will never fully care about you."

The brunette bit down on her lip in thought. She knew that the reason of her getting mad was because she cared about her and didn't want her to get her heart broken again, but there was a limit to what she could say.

"He changed. He actually tries his best to make some time for me." The woman replied and scratched her cheek. "Besides, we're not dating. We're just seeing each other. I'm not completely over Lisa yet and he knows it. He's being really patient and kind about it. You're judging him too severely, Jen."

"He bashed Chahee!" The brunette almost shouted, fists clenched. "He's part of why she's locking herself in her house. He said some horrible things to her. There is no way I am going to forgive him."

" Jennie, Chahee needed to hear the truth. You know better than him that she wasn't strong enough to become a model."

"He didn't need to tell her she was a disaster and regretted to have scouted her! It was unnecessary rude."

Jennie bit her tongue. It had been some time since she had last heard news from Chahee. She kept on wondering how she was doing. She hoped that her state didn't get worse. Although, it wouldn't be surprising if it did after what she had told her. After all, she did tell her that she accepted to become her lover even though she didn't have feelings for her. She cared deeply about her, indeed, but there definitely hadn't been anything romantic going on.

"You're saying Hanbin is a bad guy, but I think you've done worse than him. I mean, what you did to Chahee wasn't fair and from what I've heard you are being pretty cruel with Jisoo as well. If you continue to act that way, you are going to lose everyone you care about."

The popular model pursed her lips as the truth hit her at full force. She knew that very well. Nayeon didn't need to remind it to her so often. And honestly, the thought of completely losing Jisoo was paralyzing her. She unwillingly became enormously attached to her. She still thought that nothing romantic was involved, but she definitely felt emotionally closer to her than she ever felt with anyone else. Sometimes she wanted to be selfish and keep her all to herself. It was scaring her. Those unknown sentiments were troubling her a lot more than they should have had.

"Nayeon…" Jennie hesitantly murmured. "There is a possibility that whatever I am feeling for Jisoo goes beyond friendship."

The brunette's eyes widened at the sudden revelation. She had known that the model cared a lot about the black haired, but she didn't think that she was questioning whether she liked her or not. It was definitely a first.

"Are you saying that you like her, Jennie?"

"I don't know, but I don't think so." The popular model finally admitted, her voice inevitably cracking. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "There are things I don't understand yet, but she definitely has been—"

Jennie stopped talking the moment she saw Jisoo. Her breath immediately got caught in her throat. She was heading towards the exit and she seemed to be in a hurry. She was most likely pressed because her cousin was waiting for her. Realizing that she was in the way, the brunette silently stepped aside. Their eyes met for a fraction of second and the beginner model gave her a polite smile before she started walking away once again. She didn't even greet her. It made her chest feel heavy.

"Jichu." The young woman didn't know what pushed her to call her nickname so urgently. She didn't order her brain to do so.

The girl stopped in her track and turned around to look at her. Since she was so expressive, she could easily guess that she was shocked and waited for her to continue speaking. It was completely absurd; she got her attention and she didn't even know what to say.

"I'm going to see my brother in a bit, would you like to come with me?" Jennie asked her the first thing that came to mind and instantly regretted her decision. It was so sudden that she wasn't surprised when Jisoo took a step back.

"I… um…" She whispered, unsure of how to react. She ran her fingers in her well-brushed long hair, looking pensive. "S-Sure, if you want me to come with you, then I will…"

The popular model gave a weak nod. Jisoo was definitely not comfortable with going with her; she probably accepted out of politeness. And honestly, Jennie knew that she shouldn't have said a thing. She didn't even want her to meet her brother, but it was too late to return back on her decision now.

Deciding that she should leave them alone, Nayeon was about to head outside, only for the black haired to stop her;
"Ah wait, Nayeon!" She exclaimed sheepishly. "Lalisa is waiting for me outside; you may want to wait until she's gone."

The brunette immediately stopped walking. She nodded understandably at her and smiled warmly.

"Thanks for warning me. I guess it will be better if I wait then."

Jennie had completely forgotten to tell her that her ex-girlfriend was out there, so she was relieved the younger female had thought of doing it. Jisoo looked up at her. As soon as their eyes met, the brunette felt a shivering shock travel down her whole body. They stared at each other as if it had been a very long time since they had last seen the other. The girl was wearing a short skirt with long black stockings that were enlightening her delicate and feminine legs and her shirt was matching perfectly well with the rest of her accessories. Jisoo definitely had a high sense of fashion.

"Um… I'll tell my cousin to leave without me. I'll be back."

The young woman nodded as she watched her leave. She bit down on her lip and let her eyes wander down her back, to her perfect round butt cheeks... She hated to have noticed how much she was her type. She let out a tremble breath.

"Jen?" Nayeon interrupted her indecent thoughts, frowning at her. "Why did you invite her to see your brother? You know that it's not going to turn out well."

The brunette shrugged. She didn't know the answer to that herself. It had only been a way to spend some time with Jisoo, since she had known that she wouldn't have been able to refuse. She was too kind-hearted and considerate for that. She didn't even seem mad at her because of what she told her, but she was definitely uncomfortable around her —at least, more than usual. It was making her chest feel insanely heavy. It was a compressing feeling that was constantly there, only reminding her how much she was scared of losing the other girl. It was ridiculous. She was trying to push her away, but she refused to let her go. She wanted to be selfish.

Jisoo came back and raised a thumb up at Nayeon to tell her that Lisa left. The brunette thanked her and finally left. Jennie knew that the two of them talked sometimes and they have seemed to have developed some kind of friendly complicity.

"Are you ready to go?"

"Yes."

They went at her car. As usual, it was silent as she drove. Sometimes, Jennie would look at Jisoo; she was constantly pensively at the landscape. Her usual heartwarming and cheerful mood was completely gone. She found herself missing it.

"Before you meet my brother, I have to warn you." The popular model spoke, unintentionally using her unbreakable cold voice. "He isn't at the hospital right now. I'm actually paying people to take care of him, since I'm too busy to do so. His mood can change abruptly. Just be careful with your words."

Jisoo nodded to show that she understood. Jennie sighed. It was obvious that she wanted to keep the conversations short. She really hurt her feelings. It was what she had wanted to happen anyway, so she certainly wasn't going to complain about it.

Once they arrived, the brunette knocked on the door. The couple, who was taking care of her brother, answered them and happily welcomed them. They told them that he was in his room and he had keenly been waiting for her all day long.

Jennie then mentioned Jisoo to follow her, which she did. She was visibly tense. She was probably wondering if it was alright for her to be here.

Once they entered the room, the popular model's brother smiled brightly at them. He seemed to be overly happy to see her. He was sitting on his bed as pillows were comfortably supporting his back. If it hadn't been for him being completely paralyzed, he would have happily gotten up and made her a big hug.

"Hey, Jen!" He exclaimed a bit too cheerfully before his eyes curiously went on the girl standing at her side. He grinned at her. "My, my, did you finally get yourself a girlfriend?"

"She's a friend." The brunette immediately interrupted any suspicions, the embarrassment slowly getting to her; she had known that her brother would tease her about it.

"How disappointing! And here I thought that you were finally introducing a lover to me." He chuckled and gave his sister's friend a heartening smile. "Hello! Besides Nayeon, I think you're the first friend she's introducing to me. I'm Jiyong. And you are?"

"I… I'm Jisoo, nice to meet you!"

Jennie raised an eyebrow. The black haired was a bit edgy at the moment. She wondered if it was because of his teasing or if it was because she felt intimidated by his high charm. He was quite popular with the ladies. He was almost like a male version of her, after all. Though, it was more fair to say that he had been very admired by the female agency before he got paralyzed. That thought was enough to alter her mood. She hated to think that she was the one who ruined his life.

"How have you been, Jiyong?" The young woman asked and took herself a seat.

"Besides the fact that I'm completely bedridden, I'm doing quite alright." He admitted, a sad smile forming on his lips. "Although, I rarely see my son anymore since my ex-wife doesn't come often. I would do anything just to be able to hold him in my arms…"

"Your ex-wife was stupid to leave you because of what happened. She should at least do an effort and make you see your son more often." Jennie huffed.

"It's alright. I understand her, Jen. I mean, who in their right mind would want to have a husband who can't do anything by his own anymore?"

"But you would have stayed with her if it were her at your place! You would have taken care of her! She's the fool one."

The popular model's jaw clenched. She was starting to get angry just thinking about it. He could even barely see his son because his ex-wife was being selfish. Things certainly wouldn't go well if she were to see her. There was a long moment of silence. Jisoo was staring at the floor constantly, obviously uncomfortable with the disheartening conversation.

"Anyway, would you mind to bring me a glass of water, Jennie? I'm quite thirsty."

"Sure…"

Jennie knew very well that it was only a reason to be left alone with the black haired. After all, he had a talkie-walkie beside him just in case he needed something; he could easily ask it to the couple who was taking care of him. However, she decided to leave them alone and do as he ordered her to. She felt uneasy about leaving those two alone. She wondered what her brother wanted to tell her. She supposed that it was something he didn't want her to hear and she was wise enough to respect it.

She then walked into the kitchen and swiftly filled a glass with cold water. Once she did, she returned back to Jiyong's room and waited outside. She could hear their conversation from where she was.

"I'm sorry. Jen is quite the stubborn one, isn't she?" Her brother asked with concern in his voice.

"It's alright. I'm used to it now."

The model heaved a sigh. Of course that they would be talking about her.

"I know my sister has been distancing herself from others ever since what happened and it makes me worry for her. This is why, no matter what, please don't give up on her. I wasn't kidding when I said that she never brought friends here before. You must be very important to her."

"A-Ah, I wasn't planning to stop being her friend!" Jisoo replied almost instantly. "I… I mean, even though she's being really mean sometimes, I know that she doesn't always say the truth, but I do have difficulty knowing when she's being honest or not. I care deeply about her, so this is why I don't plan on giving up on her, no matter how hurtful her words may be at times…"

"Thank you, I'm counting on you. You seem like a wonderful friend. I hope that deep inside Jennie feels lucky to have you around."

The brunette thought that she heard enough. She would have rather not listened to them. She opened the door to interrupt their discussion. They were now both pretending that they didn't have that talk. She went to help her brother drink, frowning at them. Jisoo immediately avoided her gaze and scratched her cheek sheepishly.

There was then a very long and unnerving silent until Jiyong broke it;

"Jennie…" He murmured softly, catching her attention. "I know that you're still feeling guilty about the past, but please stop. I took that bullet for you because I want you to fully live your life. When you started your model career, you looked so happy and vivid for once, you deserved to continue living that happiness…"

Jennie's eyes widened. She had known that her brother would have eventually talked about it again, but she didn't want him to do it in front of the girl. She shook her head. No matter what he would tell her, she refused to believe his words.

"He was my fan, Jiyong. You had no reasons to sacrifice yourself for me. You were living the perfect life while I had nothing."

"Will you never understand, Jennie? It's not your fault. I willingly took the bullet. I wanted you to continue being happy, but…" His voice broke. He closed his eyes and took a long breath. "It's as if I took that bullet for nothing now. You aren't happy at all…"

Her brother's words hit her at full force. Her mouth became too dry to swallow as a sudden heaviness filled her chest. It was as if he was telling her that he sacrificed his own happiness for hers, but regretted to have done so, since she wasn't even trying to enjoy her life anymore.

"How do you expect me to be happy when everyone I care about is—"

" Jennie, that's enough…" Jiyong almost snapped at her. "You are not alone. I'm still here. I'm alright with the life I'm living right now and remember that I won't be abandoning you. Besides, you still have Nayeon and Jisoo now. You need to move on from the past or you will never be happy."

The brunette didn't believe his words. He couldn't be happy. He wasn't able to do anything on his own anymore. She didn't want to continue that conversation. It was only making her feel more guilty and pained. She stood up and pursed her lips.

"I will be going now. I will probably come back to see you again next week."

"Fine…"

With that, Jennie quickly left. She could hear Jisoo follow behind her. The conversation she just had with Jiyong almost made her forget that she was here.

" Jennie, I—"

"Let's not talk about it. I will bring you back home."

The black haired's voice had been full of concern. She was still worrying about her even after she had been a real jerk with her. It didn't make sense. Jisoo didn't make sense at all. Why was she always being so persistent?

Swiftly, Jennie turned around and pulled her close, making the other female gasp in surprise. She desperately needed a hug now. Despite how tense Jisoo had seemed to be at first, she slowly relaxed and wrapped her delicate arms back around her, getting even closer to her. What happened next was a bit vague, but Jennie only remembered her friend whispering her soothing words and that it had easily succeeded to make her feel relaxed and comfortable.

_______________________________________

Lisa could feel her heartbeats accelerate at full speed and her throat burning. Rosé was sensually, awkwardly and adorably undressing in front of her. She was finally giving her the striptease she had so much desired and she wasn't deceived in the slightest. It was just like how she had imagined it to be. Sexy and cute at the same time. Rosé was being so awkward with her movements, but it was what made it even more exhilarating. Her embarrassment was attractive and it made her want for more.

The blonde was sitting on the couch as she was letting her eyes eagerly travel up and down her ex-girlfriend's body. She was wearing dark red erotic underwear. Lisa knew Gumi had done it on purpose to wear those for her. Everything made her feel hot and bothered. She had completely forgotten how enticing she was.

"Holy damn, you're hot…" The tall blonde muttered in amazement, taking a deep breath to try to calm her sudden dangerous excitement.

Rosé blushed heavily at the sincere compliment. Lisa was staring at her like she was a prey that she wanted to eat. Her gaze was full of lust. It was only making it more embarrassing for her. However, her sudden boosted confidence immediately faltered as she thought of something.

"I'm not as pretty as your ex was, am I?"

The blonde's eyes widened in shock. That totally ruined the moment. The pinkhead wasn't the one who would lose confidence easily. She usually never cared about what people thought of her and it had always been something Lisa admired about her. She heaved a sigh and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Don't compare yourself to her. You two are completely different."

"That doesn't answer my question…"

It was honestly the first time the blonde was seeing her so unsure of herself. It was almost heartbreaking.

"Yeah, Nayeon was damn pretty." Lisa stated without any hint of delicateness, but immediately regretted it after seeing how hurt Rosé seemed to be at her words. "I mean, yeah, she was sexy, but it doesn't mean you aren't! You're pretty in your own way."

"Ugh, I've forgotten how bad you are with compliments." The pinkhead made a disgusted grimace.

The blonde apologized. She went closer to her and hesitantly ran her fingers on her sides, caressing her skin very carefully to give her chills. She then approached her left ear and breathed in it, knowing very well that it was one of her many sensitive spots. It successfully made her shiver.

"I might not be good with compliments, but I can certainly show you how good I am with my hands."

"N-No thank you. Please, get off me."

Lisa knew that Rosé was playing hard to get when she was actually as excited as she was about the situation. She wouldn't have shivered so much at the slightest touch otherwise. It only confirmed her thought when she gasped the moment she had pressed her thumb against her spine. The pinkette was so sensitive; the blonde had almost forgotten about it.

Eventually, things got out of hand fast. Without fully realizing the impact that the situation would have on both of them, Lisa pulled the younger girl into a heated kiss as her hands continued to ardently roam over her body. Unsurprisingly, Rosé didn't resist for long; she instantly melted into her and kissed her back as fervently. They couldn't think anymore. They were just letting the passion overtake them. The consequences that it would bring weren't existing anymore.

Things were escalading very quickly. Rosé didn't even know how she ended up on the couch, Lily on top of her as her impatient mouth was enthusiastically caressing her now bare breasts. Her mind was rid of all negative thoughts. The only thing that mattered for now was how much she had missed the blonde's gentle touches.

And yet, she knew very well that once their moment of passion would be over, things would get messy.