Chapter 3

#ThreeYearsWithBLACKPINK

The famous Wednesday was finally here -it was the day Jennie would teach her how to model. Jisoo was feeling a mixture of excitement and distress. She stared at herself in her large bedroom mirror, her eyebrows furrowing in uncertainness. Maybe she should wear something a little bit less simple? As much as she liked her pale blue summer dress, it probably wasn't the first thing a model would think of wearing. Her lips pressed together in a thin line. It should be alright; it wasn't as if she would do photoshoots right away. But still, why was there a knot forming in her stomach at the thought of not looking good enough? Who was she trying to impress? Correction; why was she still trying to impress that woman? She was nothing like the model she so admired. The two things that didn't change were how she looked like and that killer smile of hers that always made her melt, but it wasn't all about appearance. She used to respect Jennie for her great kindness and sense of humour too, but it was all gone.

"You look fine, Jisoo." Rosé sighed, a game console in her hands, a little bit annoyed at her friend's show in front of the mirror. It had been going on for several minutes now. She never understood her lack of confidence. The black haired always had been popular towards the guys, but she seemed to have never noticed their obvious flirting. Every time they were going out and a young man approached them, it was often to talk to Jisoo, and she never understood that they were hitting on her. Rosé supposed that her great innocence towards love was only part of her cuteness. Her best friend never had a lover in the past and she didn't complain about it. Whenever she asked her if she was ever impatient to experience it, she would only shrug and say 'I'm waiting for the one'. The pinkette knew perfectly well that love wasn't like in fairy tales, but she didn't want to ruin her friend's purity towards it.

Right at that moment, Lisa entered the room. She sat down on one of the beds and shook her head in disagreement. "This isn't good, Jisoo. You should wear something more...revealing." The blonde spoke seriously, much to Rosé's disapproval who rolled her eyes, knowing that nothing intelligent would come out of her mouth. "Oh wait, it might be a bad idea... You don't have the chest for it. Unless that sexy model of yours likes small breasts."

Jisoo frowned indecisively and stared at her own chest for a moment. "I... I really do have small-"

"Don't listen to her, Chu. Lisa's aren't any better than yours." The pinkette took the oportunity to mock the blonde a little bit. "But whatever. You don't need that to be stunning, friend." Chaeyoung encouraged her and took her by the shoulders, pushing her to lead her out of their room -not without throwing a dark look at the blonde, as if saying 'know when to shut up'.

As soon as they were alone, Jisoo crossed her arms. They needed to talk about Lisa. She couldn't just squat in their small apartment until she found another girl to live with. Ever since her and Nayeon broke out, the blonde had been living with them, sleeping on the couch and doing nothing of her days. "My cousin needs to leave, Chae. It's not like I don't enjoy her company, but she isn't doing anything of her days. In the end, it's just another mouth to feed and we don't have the money for it..."

"I know, I know." Rosé ran her hand in her long pink hair, slightly frustrated. Even though she worked full time, her job as a waitress was barely enough to feed them both. "But she just lost her girlfriend and we can't just throw her out knowing that she has nowhere to go."

"I'm sure Lisa has friends she could stay with."

Rosé seemed a bit uneasy at the thought. "I... I guess..."

Jisoo showed concern and pinched her best friend's cheek. "You want her to stay." She accused with a sigh. "You still have feelings for her, I get it, but please... she's your ex for a reason. You deserve better than her and she'll always end up hurting you. I'm probably not the best at giving advice about love, but you two aren't made for each other. You keep fighting with her; nothing good will come out of it."