Chapter 17

^Kang Yeri and Kang Jinu, the Kang twins, I had a hard time choosing them, ( they are Seulrene childs.) They look good(and hot) like twins 😍👌

_______________________________________

The sunlight was starting to peer through the curtains when Jisoo opened her eyes. She blinked many times to get them used to the sudden brightness. She had barely gotten any sleep. She knew it was because of what happened last night. Her throat became too dry to swallow as she remembered the events perfectly well; once again, things had escalated too quickly. Before she even realized it, Jennie had been on top of her, kissing her like there was no tomorrow and her hands willingly exploring her. However, contrary to the other times, she could clearly remember everything. She had recalled her heart beating as fast as a shooting star, her body shivering and becoming fierier as seconds passed and she had a lot of difficulties breathing properly. The brunette's touches had been very gentle and without any malice. She had touched her like she was her most treasured possession.

Unsurprisingly, Jennie had pulled away and cowardly escaped when things had started to get out of hand. It had left Jisoo somewhat unsatisfied and a bit irritated. Although, she knew that it was better for the both of them that it hadn't gotten any further because she understood that they would have most likely made love. When they let passion invade them, they had a hard time pulling away from each other. Their kisses were persistent and they could barely keep their hands away from the other —at least, Jennie couldn't. Sex wasn't something the black haired wanted so soon in their relationship. They were still at the friendship stage, after all, and she wanted to make sure that whatever the other woman felt for her was something romantic.

She turned around on the bed and her heart immediately skipped a beat as she was now faced with a sleeping beauty. She had waited for the popular model to come back last night, but she never did and so she ended up sleeping without her. She didn't know when she came back since she didn't even realize it. She had probably been very careful not to make any noises.

Jennie looked so vulnerable when she was sleeping. Her facial features were gentle and they were devoid of their usual harshness and unfriendliness. Even though she was now used to see her, Jisoo was still insanely amazed by how gorgeous she was. It was no wonder why she was able to steal so many hearts. However, she also knew that she didn't only fall for her beauty. Her personality was playing a huge part in it. She might be cold and mean, but the rare moments of tenderness they shared were enough for her to seek for more. She was persuaded that her very occasional warm kindness could become something constant.

The dark haired finally got out of bed, being careful not to make any noises. However, as soon as she put a foot on the floor, she heard a faint grunt.

"Chu…" Her name was murmured in a sleepy, but soft voice. "Don't… leave me…"

The girl froze and her throat tightened. She turned around to look at the other woman. She was about to say something but closed her mouth once she realized that she was still sleeping. If her face had been peaceful before, now it was full of grief.

"Of course, I'm not going to leave you, Jen… No matter what happens, I'll stay with you." Jisoo whispered softly and hesitantly bent down to press her lips against her forehead. It didn't wake her up, but her expression was back to a relaxed one.

The black haired then grabbed some clothes from her bag and went into the bathroom. Since she had a photoshoot in the morning, she didn't have much time to lose. She took a quick and hot shower, then brushed her long hair, dressed up and went into the kitchen. As soon as she did, her stomach grumbled and it was only then that she realized how hungry she truly was. She supposed that Jennie wouldn't mind it if she cooked breakfast for the both of them.