Chapter 6

The real Chahee with Jennie ^.
In this chapteyou would read smut (not jensoo), so if you don't wanna read it skip the chapter... Blah blah blah... I know you all read smut lol

_______________________________________

A sigh escaped Jisoo’s lips. Here she was again, doing grocery shopping for the second time during the same week. Lisa and Rosé were eating way too much, and she was often the one who had to buy the food and cook for them. She wondered if the blonde was planning to live with Nayeon again; she deeply hoped so. Something obviously happened between her cousin and her best friend and neither of them wanted to talk to her about it. She didn't want things to get worse, so Lalisa had to move out.

However, she could clearly tell the blonde had hurt her, but she supposed it was inevitable since she returned back with the brunette. It all seemed so very complicated and Jisoo seriously wished that when she would have a lover, things wouldn't be as confusing. It wasn't like they weren't already with Jennie. She was getting meaner with her without valuable reasons, and whatever she felt for her, it would only stay one-sided. She trailed a finger on her own jawline where her favorite model had been caressing her the other day when she had been sick. Her touch had been so sudden, gentle and intimate; it was making her shiver as she remembered it. It was insane how the simplest touch was making her heart jump hard in her chest. She couldn't forget about how much she used to love her, after all, even if she wasn't exactly the same person anymore.

The black haired couldn't decide herself; curry or oden for dinner. She soon came to the conclusion that it would be far less difficult to cook curry, especially since Lisa and Rosé both loved it a lot —they specifically liked it to be very spicy though, much to Jisoo’s displeasure who preferred it to be mild. She took the ingredients and made a few steps back until she accidently bumped into someone. The person dropped all the food she had been holding.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't see you!" The female sincerely apologized and helped the stranger to gather the scattered food. When it was done, she finally looked up and her breath immediately got caught in her throat. The other girl in front of her had brown  eyes and white hair that was mostly hidden in her hoodies. It could only be one person; there was no doubt about it.

"Chahee…?"

Hearing her name being uttered by a complete stranger, Chahee stepped back, her face showing both shock and fear. Her hands were even trembling. Jisoo instantly understood her mistake and gave her a comforting, soft smile. She probably thought that she was one of her haters.

"Don't worry, I'm not here to hurt you." She murmured, trying to sound convincing as she stared at her carefully. She was very pretty. She didn't quite understand why people insulted her when she had done a photoshoot for a magazine. It didn't make much sense. They were most certainly only jealous women who wished to be as beautiful. She also noticed that she was wearing the matching necklace she had seen on that picture with Jennie.

"H-How do you know my name?" Chahee was stuttering, her voice low and defensive. She seemed fragile and weak; she couldn't even look at her in the eyes.

"Jennie told me a bit about you."

"Ah…" The white-haired female winced at the mention of her name. "S-She told you about… us? I… I thought we…" She trailed off, obviously stumbling on her words.