A Rescue?

Your POV*

Months have passed and we have recruited many new pastas ranging from cannibals to clowns. I have two best friends Masky, and Clockwork. Clockwork has started dating Toby, and to be fair it's kinda cute. Plus i have developed a little crush that no one except Clockwork and Masky knows about. That's where i am right now. Clockwork and i are hanging in Masky's room talking about my problems. 

"Wait wait wait, you have a crush on that dickhead!" Clockwork yelled, I shrunk back in embarrassment. Masky stayed silent as my face glowed brighter. "y-yes i have a crush on Jeff but i don't think he likes me back. He always teases me and hits me." I mumble as i poked my fingers together. Masky sighed as he stood up and headed for the door. "Well all i can say kid, is to just tell him. You will never know if you dont." I nodded at the masked mans words before standing. Clockwork stood after me and placed a hand on my shoulder. "Listen hun, just go with guts, just follow your heart." I nodded to her as we made our way downstairs. 

I entered the living room. Jeff and Ben were playing games. Laughing Jack was near the window, and Sally was on the floor playing with charlie. I sat down in between Jeff and Ben, watching as Ben beat Jeff's ass again. I chuckled at the action before asking to play. They nodded before handing me a controller. After an hour or two of playing Toby walked in. "H-hey y-y-y/n." I looked to the twitching proxy letting him continue. "S-slender called f-f-f-or you." I nodded as i waved bye to jeff and ben before making my way to Slender. 

Knocking twice i waited for Slender's German accented voice to answer. Once he did i slammed the door open and strolled in. "Please have a seat we have some matters to discuss." I followed his instructions and placed myself in the black leather seats across from his over sized desk. 

"I want you to go on a very special mission for you. It has seemed that one of our members got themself caught by the police and will need help escaping i want you to choose two people to accompany you. You leave at nightfall. Be ready and choose wisely."  I nodded as i stood and waited for him to speak once again. He didn't say anything and i thought about the members we had. "Sir i choose Jeff and Ben. Ben can help with cameras and security, Jeff can help with any officers and stuff. I will lead the mission and make the plans." Slender nodded in approval before sending me my way to get ready i only had thirty minutes till it was midnight. I went into the living room, standing in front of Jeff and Ben, blocking their view of the tv. "Hey what the hell doll face!" Jeff yelled throwing his arm up in the air. "Come on sweet cheeks move out the way, I mean i love the view but i want to play my game." I crossed my arms as i popped my hip to the side. 

"Sorry boys but we have a mission, slender assigned me to one and i chose you two to come along. I will give you details on the way. You have thirty minutes meet in my room." They nodded as i moved letting them continue the game. I sighed as i went up stairs and started to change, i put on my black sports bra, and black sleeves along with my dog tag. I pulled my h/l h/c hair into a high pony. (If you have short hair leave it) I placed on my makeup before going to pull on my pants. Once my pants were secured i pulled on my belt, dog tags, and ammo strips. After that i slipped on my black combat boots. 

(Outfit here)

Happy with how i looked i waited. Soon Ben came in wearing his usual attire, Jeff followed him wearing his normal outfit as well. Jeff wielded his precious knife in between his fingers as we all assessed the plan. "Ok so from the papers slender gave me and what he told me. Jane has been caught by the cops and is in a secured facility. Ben when we get there i want you to knock down all the cameras and electrical stuff. Jeff i will need your help in taking down guards, doctors, and nurses." Jeff nodded and Ben agreed popping his knuckles. We all went out into the woods ready for our battle to get Jane back. I hummed to myself as we neared the town. "Ok let's go. The jail is on middle street." I took off sprinting in the direction of the jail Ben and Jeff following at my heels. When we finally approached the building guard stood guarding the place. I sighed as i looked to Jeff. "Ready to help smile?" Jeff chuckled as insanity flared in his eyes. 

"Let's do this doll." I looked to ben as i nodded to him, he nodded back knowing what he had to do. Soon enough he glitched then disappeared already on his mission. Jeff and i screamed before running out of the trees targeting all the officers. I sung my chain scythes toward the cops, slicing their bodies up. Jeff continuously stabbed them as he dodged their guns. I smirked to him as our backs met up. He looked back at me as we both looked around. All the officers that were guarding the place were on the ground dead. I turned to Jeff as his lidless, gray/blue eyes met my bright e/c eyes. I laughed as he chuckled. The laughter died down as Jeff began to lean forward. My eyes closed out of instinct as i felt his breath touch my lips. But all that changed in one second. "Heya gu- what are you two doing?" Ben called out as he rubbed his head in curiosity. 

Jeff and i jumped away from each other as we both looked at something other than ben or each other. "Uh nothing, Let's go get Jane." I said as we walked inside. The halls were empty and quiet but every so often we would hear gargling or agonizing screams. "Ben what did you do?" Ben looked to Jeff who spoke out of wonder. "I either electrocuted, burned, or drowned the other officers." I nodded as Jeff hummed. We reached a hallway where special suspects and people were kept. All three of us walked quietly down the hall before a loud angry shout rang through the halls. "I swear i am going to kill all of you! Do you know who i am!" I instantly recognized the voice and took off running.

"Jane!" I could hear a soft huh escape through a large metal door. I banged on the door as i called out to the raven haired woman. "Jane it's me y/n!" Jane called out from inside the room as i continued banging. "I'm in here, the door is automatic! Get me out of here!" I looked to ben to see him out of breath from running. "Ben shock the door open!" Ben nodded as he placed his hand on the lock. I watched as green sparks shot through the door helping it to unlock the door. When the door opened Jane jumped into my arms, hugging me tightly. "You came for me! Thank you so much!" I nodded as i smiled to her. "Ok you're welcome but right now we need to get back to the mansion before more officers come." She nodded as she followed Jeff, Ben and I through the halls, out the doors, and into the woods.