*special chapter*

(This chapter is not necessary to read, this is just a random chapter i am doing. This chapter contains sexual activity, violence, and swear words. If you are under the age of 16, please skip this chapter. Thank you!)

I sighed as i looked at myself in the mirror. Earlier i told jeff that i would make love to him when i was ready and truth is, i was ready now. I looked myself up and down in the mirror taking in my appearance. Weeks ago i had bought a lingerie, getting it for the soul purpose for when i was ready to give myself to jeff. I slid on a pair of matching black panties before heading to my makeup bag on the sink. I told Jeff to wait in the room for me since i had a surprise for him, but when he questioned why i was going into the bathroom i simply lied and told him that i needed to pee and would teleport downstairs, grab his surprise and bring it back to the room. 

He didn't once question it or think i was going to be his surprise. I applied some cherry flavored lip gloss to my lips before adding a bit of eyeliner and mascara. Happy with how i looked i curled my h/l h/c hair slightly. 

(if short leave it, if curly straighten it.) 

I looked at myself in the body mirror. As soon as i looked i started to feel self conscious. With a deep breath i walked to the bathroom door. I leaned my ear against the door to hear if jeff was there. I could still hear him breathing and mumbling to himself. "What is taking her so long, i hope she is ok." I opened the door silently. Jeff failed to notice that i had opened the door and sat looking at the ground. I shuffled my feet against the floor. Feeling awkward and self conscious even more. 'maybe this was a bad idea.'  I thought to myself.  Jeff heard me shuffle my feet and looked at me. His eyes widened more than normal as his jaw slacked, a light pink dust crossing his face and nose. I rubbed my arm shyly as jeff stood and walked up to me. "You look so damn sexy doll-face." His hands met my waist as we both pulled in for a kiss. It was soft and gentle at first but as we kissed lust and want was all that it contained. Jeff picked me up causing my legs to wrap around his waist. He slammed me up against the wall, never leaving my lips. I moaned into the kiss when he bit down on my bottom lip. He then licked it, begging for entrance to my mouth. 

I smiled and denied him. He didn't take it too kindly and before i knew it his hand had grabbed my ass, causing me to gasp. Jeff darted his tongue in, exploring the new found area. My hips grinded against him as a throaty growl sounded from him. I took it that he was horny and was barely holding on to his sanity. I moaned into the kiss once more. Jeff growled and before i knew it, my back met with the softness of my mattress. The raven haired killer climbed on top of me in a teasing way. His lips met my neck as i turned my head to the side to give him better access. While he was sucking and kissing on my neck, his hand traveled down to my core where he started to rub me. I gasped as he continued to do so. His hot breath ran across my chest as he moaned in my ear. I grew wet from the sound, my core growing hotter, and making me want him more. "You're so wet." He breathed out. I hummed in delight but quickly hissed in pain when he inserted a finger in to me, then another. My breath caught in my throat as he began to thrust his fingers in and out of me. I squealed in delight as he continued. I felt a knot form in my stomach, i breathed heavily, panting, moaning. "I-i think im close." Jeff continued but chuckled when a whine left my lips as he pulled his fingers out. "Not yet doll, i still want my fun." 

He fiddled with his sweat pants, pulling them off along with his shirt, and then his boxers. I gasped at his size. He had to be at least 7 inches. 'How the hell is that going to fit!' I screamed in my head as jeff crawled back toward me. There was love in his eyes but caring as well. "Don't worry we will go slow." I placed my hands around his neck as he rubbed himself up against me. I moaned in need as he started to enter me. I hissed in pain mumbling out a few 'ows' as he continued. He stopped and i looked to see what was wrong. All of him was inside me, every inch. He glanced up at me asking if i was ok. I squirmed around checking before feeling nothing but pleasure. I nodded immediately as jeff thrusted in and out slowly. With every thrust i moaned, getting louder and louder until jeff was basically slamming in to me. The bed was creaking as the head board banged against the wall. Thank fully slender had made my room sound proof. "Oh fuck Jeff, harder!" Jeff obeyed and went harder. I was in complete pleasure. I pressed my hands against Jeff's back before i scratched him, causing him to moan. I scratched him a few more times before i used all my strength and pushed him to the side where i then climbed on top of him. In the process of the movement he had slid out of me. I hovered over him, his tip meeting my entrance. 

I chuckled as i grabbed something off my night stand. A ribbon. Jeff gave me a questioning look before clicking it together. He offered his hands to me and i tied the together. After i made sure they were securely tied, i tied it to the bed post. "Pull." With one command jeff had pulled with all his might, leaving me satisfied that he couldn't break loose. A wicked grin met my lips as i rubbed against him. He threw his head back and moaned louder. I laughed as he grew flustered. Jeff mumbled out a quiet please. I leaned forward my hand meeting my ear. "What was that?" I asked. Jeff glared at me before sighing. "Please, i want to fuck you so bad." I smiled happily as i dropped down on him. We both moaned as i sat there, completely still, my hands on Jeff's bare chest. With a smile i started to go up and down, but in a slow agonizing speed. Jeff moans turned into pleas for me to go faster. I didn't give in until he was begging like a dog. "No, you teased me now i tease you." I smirked. Jeff looked at me, his eyes glazed over with lust. 

He sucked in a deep breath as i slid up but then slammed down. He growled before yelling. "Just fucking ride me already, i want to feel myself go in and out of you! I want to hear you moaning and screaming my name. Please!" I smirked in satisfaction before obeying him. I bounced faster and harder as i felt pleasure send a shiver through my body. I moaned loud, panting hard. Sounds of the bed creaking, jeff and i's moans and pants and skin slapping echoed through the room. I felt the knot in my stomach form again as i felt myself getting close. I could tell jeff was close to because i could feel him twitch inside me. I closed my eyes as i bounced. 

"Oh fuck jeff. You feel so good." I moaned. 

"Damn if you keep tightening around me i wont last." Jeff muttered. 

In the middle of the bounce Jeff's hands found my waist. 'How did he break loose!' But the thought soon left as my mind went blank when jeff lifted me up only to slam me down with him thrusting upwards at the same time. He hit my g-spot causing me to scream. "Oh fuck yes, right there!" Jeff complied before doing it again and again. The knot in my stomach got bigger and bigger as jeff kept slamming me down. "God dammit im close y/n." Jeff breathed. He hit the spot over and over causing me to go into a mode of orgasm. 

"ah ah ah ah oooh fuck me jeff." My moans fueled jeff to keep going as i reached the point where the knot busted. I squeezed my thighs together as jeff threw his head back, his seed filling me up as i came all over him. We both rode through our highs before we stopped and kissed for a while. I pulled back as i still sat on top of jeff, him still inside me. I leaned down to rest against his chest as he kissed my head. "Thats was amazing." I murmured out. A yawn escaped my mouth as jeff chuckled. "Let's sleep. We both are tired. I nodded against his chest before lifting up off him and sliding on a new pair of underwear. I guess while we were at it jeff had never taken off my lingerie. I shrugged before climbing into bed. Jeff grabbed a new pair of boxers, quickly pulling them on before meeting me in bed. We kissed and drifted off into a peaceful sleep.