Beach Party

(Beach --------->)

*Your POV*

Jeff and i walked hand in hand to Trender's house. Once we got there everyone was in a frenzy. Yelling, running, racing, laughing all filled the house as both Jeff and i stood confused. "Ah Jeff, y/n you're back!" We both turned to the voice to see trender in a pair of khaki shorts, a red Hawaiian shirt, flip flops and a beige sun hat with matching sunglasses. "Trender what is going on?" I questioned, eyeing his skeptical clothing. "Oh yes! We are all going to the beach a little ways away! So pack up and get ready we leave in an hour!" I looked to Jeff before darting upstairs with him following behind. "Hold up doll face!" I stopped at my door as Jeff came up the stairs. When he saw me waiting for him, a smile graced his lips. "Where something good, i don't want the boys fawning over what's mine." And with that he kissed my lips and walked into his own room, leaving me a blushing mess. 

I shook off the thoughts and blush before racing into my room and packing everything i needed for the beach. I had about 20 minutes to spare so i decided to change to make it easier on myself when we all change into our bathing suits. I changed into a beautiful red dress and slipped on some white flip flops. I looked myself over in the body mirror that layed next to my closet before smiling at my work. 

"TIME TO GO!" Trender yelled from the stairs. I quickly fixed my dress before grabbing my small duffel bag and heading downstairs where everyone waited. They all waved at me, well except for Nina, as they all filled out of the house with trender behind, making sure to lock the door. "Now since the beach is a bit far for walking we will all have to take a car, so EJ and Masky you ride with me. Nina, Jeff, dark and y/n you will take y/n's car." I nodded at the orders as i went to the garage on the side of the house. Lucky for me not only a few days after we arrived Slender had sent me my car. It was a simple red mustang that i seemed to like the most.

I grabbed my keys from the key rack as i pressed the unlock button

I grabbed my keys from the key rack as i pressed the unlock button. A small beep rang out as the lights lit up on my car. "This is your car?!" Jeff exclaimed shocked. "What jealous?" I replied as a small chuckle escaped my lips as i went to the driver's door. 

"I call shotgun!" Dark exclaimed before anyone could interject. I glanced at Jeff to see him pouting a bit. "Come on you big baby, you can have it on the way back." Jeff seemed to lighten up as he crawled into the seat behind me, while Dark took passenger and Nina behind him. Once i was in i looked around the car before smiling. "Alright everyone in and fastened?" All three replied with a yes as i started the engine, letting it roar as i pressed the gas. I took the gear out of park and into reverse, as i carefully backed up out of the garage. I pulled up near trender to get directions. "Do you want me to follow or use GPS?" 

"No you can just follow me dear, i'll go get in the car and i'll pull in front. Okay?" I nodded my head at his statement before waiting. After a few minutes i watched as a blue camaro pull out of the driveway and in front of me.