Forgiveness.

(Look at that cosplay. I give it an A+)

I sat on the couch quietly humming to myself as Lance was upstairs putting Aubrey to bed. Today was fun, after Aubrey handed ember to me we all watched the TV for a while. After that Aubrey convinced me to put on a whole singing show with her where we mostly sung Disney songs and if i might add i owned "How far I'll go from Moana." Soon enough the night came and i decided that it was time for me to return home though i still wont forgive Jeff. He still hurt me and it would take me some time to actually forgive him. I started thinking back to what had happened as i felt tears prick my eyes. "Ok Aubrey is in- hey are you okay?" Lance asked before grabbing my face to see. Worry filled his eyes as he searched mine but only found hurt. "Is it about that Jeff guy." He asked, unsure if he should bring it up or not. 

I nodded my head slowly before standing from the couch, allowing a shaky breath to release from my lungs. "Yeah, i dont think im ready to give him a second chance." Lance rubbed my lower back in comfort before humming. "Sometimes it needs a little time before you get back at it." I looked up at him with sad eyes. "Really?"Lance nodded once more before gesturing to the door slowly. "Come on i'll drive you home." I nodded figuring that Jeff probably took my motorcycle from the bar. "Yeah Trender is probably worrying about me." Lance's head snapped back toward me as his brown eyebrows twitched down in confusion. "Trender?" I noticed my mistake and quickly corrected myself. "I meant Trevor. Trevor would be worrying about me." Lance nodded his head in understanding before he shook it seeming to be trying to clear his thoughts. I laughed at his actions before heading out the door with him and hopping right into his white car. 

"So where to ma'am?" Lance asked faking a British accent making him sound awful. I imitated his accent but on point before telling him the directions and soon enough we were on our way there. Lance and i continued to imitate multiple languages before the fun had to end when my house came into view. "There it is!" I blurted causing Lance to swerve from me scaring him. "Sorry!" I blurted once more but Lance just shook it off claiming it was perfectly fine and that we were ok. I watched as he pulled into the drive as the door came into view. I looked ahead to see a figure waiting in the doorway. I assumed the male was trender in his glamour. I said a quick goodbye to Lance before hopping out of the car and running to the door. I stopped in my tracks right in front of trender. I lowered my head but lifted it as soon as i felt one of his hands land on my shoulder. "It is ok, Jeff is in his room, go talk to him." I nodded my head quickly as trender shut the door behind himself. Before i reached the top of the stairs trender called out to me. "Oh y/n after you are done i would like to have a word in my study." I nodded before racing up the stairs. 

All day today all i could thing was Jeff, it was only Jeff all day. I felt like i shouldn't forgive him but my heart says to and that's what ill listen to. I raced up to the familiar door that held Jeff's room, slamming the door open. The smile on my face instantly vanished when i saw Jeff sitting on the bed with the same girl from the bar. The sound of the door slamming open caught Jeff's attention as his lidless eyes met my teary ones. He realized his mistake and went to explain but i had already backed out of the room, running down to the only person i knew to trust. "MASKY!" I yelled as i ran down the steps and towards his room. Right when i reached his door i began to bang on it. "Masky please open, please. I need you please!" I went to bang once more but the door opened revealing a mask-less masky. "What? y/n? what is wrong?" He asked his eyes traveling up my shaking form to my tear stained face. "C-can i come in?" Masky looked at me for a minute before finally understanding. "O-oh that yeah come in." He stepped out of the way as i walked into the neat room. The room was simple two beds a desk in between them, a door leading to a bathroom and a window above the desk. 

"What was it?" Masky asked as i took a seat on one of the beds. "I-i went to apologize to Jeff, but when i reached his room h-he was in bed with another girl!" There it was the heart break, it finally finished it's course. My heart shattered completely. "Wait wait, what girl what did she look like?" I looked up at masky wondering why it would matter but just told him anyway, hoping it would help me. "She had long black hair pulled into pigtails...uh blue eyes, a purple colored dress, and she has pale skin." I remembered the girl right, she was the same one talking to Jeff at the bar. I stopped my thoughts when masky started laughing. "Y-you think Jeff is cheating on you with Lulu!" Lulu who was lulu. "He was in bed with her!" I yelled in defense, only to have him raise his hands in defense. "Listen sweet heart, lulu isn't just some girl, she is one of us she just had a spell on her it will wear off soon, Lulu is Jeff's kind of proxy. Jeff was the one to find her and he just took her in. Taught her how to kill and everything." 

"So he doesn't like her?" I questioned feeling relief cloud my mind and then regret thinking he was the one cheating. "No he doesn't just go apologize ok? He misses you just like you do him." I gave the brunette a skeptical look before sighing and heading to the door. I took one last look at masky to see him smiling to reassure me. It did help a bit but i still was a bit unsure about all of this. I opened the door and made my way out. Leaving the door to close behind me. i sighed as i headed toward the stair case but stopped when i heard voices in the living room. Without thinking i ducked underneath one of the tables and listened quietly. It appeared to be Jeff, and im guessing the other voice is trender. "Please tell me where she is trender i need to fix everything!" Silence followed after but Jeff continued on with his rant. "I can't lose her, not when it was just a misunderstanding. I know she was forced into kissing dark and i accused her of cheating, and she probably got the wrong idea when she saw me talking to lulu. I need to fix all of this, i love her and i never want her to leave!" Tears fell from my eyes as i slowly crawled out from under the table. 

Silence was all i heard once more as i stepped out into the doorway of the living room. There on the floor was Jeff in a mess. His eyes were more bloodshot than normal and his face was stained in tears. Trender's head motioned toward me as i stood there silently crying. I knew he noticed my presence he knew i was listening and let me do it. Jeff noticed trender's silence before looking in the direction trender appeared to be gazing in. Jeff's blue eyes once again met my e/c before his widened. In a flash Jeff was already on his feet, running toward me. I waited till he was about a foot away from me before i raised my hand telling him to stop. "Was all of that true..." I asked, Jeff nodded as new formed tears lined his eyes. "I understand what happened now, you weren't cheating Dark forced you to do it, but i didn't listen to you and assumed. I'm sorry y/n i really am..." For the first time i knew Jeff was telling the truth, i knew he cared and not just for everyone but for me. He did love me, and i loved him. 

I leaped forward wrapping my arms tightly around Jeff's shoulders while his found themselves around my waist. I breathed in his scent before pulling back and kissing his chapped lips. We kissed for a good minute or so before pulling away for air. My eyes met his before a rosy tint crossed my face. We both breathed out before speaking at once. 

"I forgive you."