Love conquers fear.

I woke up to Jeff's arm wrapped around my waist. His body was pressed up against my back causing me to go in to a panic attack. I tried to escape his grasp but it only got tighter every time i moved so i did the only thing i could do. I screamed. Jeff shot straight up his arms leaving my body, i took the opportunity to crawl off the bed into the corner.  Jeff's gaze landed on me before worry etched on to his features. "What's wrong? Why did you scream?" He asked as he slid off the bed, taking light steps toward me. Fear over took me and i screamed again. Jeff stopped in his tracks looking more worried than he did before. "S-stay away from me!" I yelled holding up my arms to shield my head. Jeff continued toward me but i screamed again and teleported to the door. In a matter of seconds Jeff tried running for me but i teleported downstairs. I could hear him yell my name but i didn't listen. I ran through the front door before teleporting up on to the roof. I walked to the edge of it before taking a seat, my legs hanging off the edge. I watched as Jeff ran outside and yelled for me, he looked around for a while before yelling again and heading inside. I sighed heavily before pulling my knees up, wrapping my arms around them and laying my head on them. 

~~~JEFF'S POV~~~~

"y/n wait!" I yelled as i watched her disappear. A growl escaped my throat as i felt myself start to cry. Why won't she let me near her, why is she so scared of me.I ran downstairs to see her bolt out the front door. I followed her as fast as i could but when i got outside she was no where to be seen. "Y/n please!" I begged. There was nothing. No sound. No movement. Nothing. I yelled again before searching around for her but after a few minutes i started to give up until i finally did and headed back inside. Once i came inside, shutting the door behind me i was met with Slender. "What do you want." I snapped, clearly upset. Slender looked down at me before gesturing for me to go to his office. I did so as i walked down the hall and in to the room. Slender came in soon after, closing the door with one of his tendrils. "Jeffrey i have brought you in here to discuss serious matters about y/n." I looked up at him confused but let him continue. "In your time of kidnap Dark had forced her into some things she and i wished would never happen. Dark forced himself on to her and took her purity. She had told me in a fit of rage about it and how she wanted you to be the one to do that." My mouth hung open as my eyes widened more than normal. 

"You mean Dark raped her!" I yelled. Slender nodded his head solemnly before continuing on. "It seems that because of this incident she has developed PTSD. She is afraid to be touched by others. That is why i think she screamed and freaked out when you were sleeping with her." That's what happened, everything makes sense now. "What am i supposed to do then? If she won't let me touch her how am i supposed to help her!" Slender calmed me down as he talked once again. "I will have a talk with her, as for you just go on with your normal schedule unless i tell otherwise personally." I nodded at slenders orders before taking a stand and leaving his office. I walked in to the living room to see ben was finally up. "Hey bro wanna play mario cart?" I asked. Ben looked back at me, an evil glint appeared in his eyes as he did. "You are so losing." 

~~~YOUR POV~~~

I sat on the roof for what felt like hours before slender teleported up to sit with me. "Yeah dad?" I asked not daring to look away from the tree line. "I came up here to talk, will you listen?" I did my best to nod from how i was sitting as i let slender talk in a loving voice. "I understand that you are afraid right now, but there is nothing to fear. The people here won't treat you the way dark did unless you let them. I am aware of your situation but you should at least try and face you fear with Jeff. He is genuinely worried and wants to do everything he can to make you feel safe." I cut him off with a big sigh as i looked up at him. "Dad, i want to trust jeff and i do, i want to give him everything but im afraid that if i trust them and get close to the others they will do the same thing Dark and Nina did." What i said was true, i really did miss the comfort of Jeff's warmth and touch. And i miss being able to hug my friends and high five them and stuff. "All i can say is to try and conquer. You will never get over this fear unless you push through and face it." Slender was right, i needed to face this fear and get over it. I stood from my seat before hugging slender. With a whisper i smiled. "Thank you." And with that i teleported to my room. 

Once i was there i called for Jeff using my telepathy. "Jeff can you please come to my room, we need to talk." I couldn't hear his thoughts but i waited none the less. Minutes later there was a knock on my door. I told them to come in. The door opened as jeff stepped in closing it behind him. "Jeff i-" I went to explain but he cut me off by hugging me. "Slender told me everything, i am so sorry that happened to you, i know you wanted me to be the first but i was too late." I rubbed Jeff's back as he talked in to my shoulder. "It's ok, when im ready you can fix it." Jeff pulled away from my shoulder looking at me with a surprised face. "Really, you mean it?" I nodded in confirmation as he pulled me in for a bone crushing hug. I smiled at his warmth before wrapping my own arms around him. We stayed hugging for a few minutes before i pulled away. Jeff rested his forehead against mine as he spoke softly. "Thank you for giving me a chance to make you safe." His words warmed me but all i could do was laugh. "Silly, you always make me feel safe." Jeff laughed with me before we leaned in to kiss. We kissed for a moment or two before pulling away because we needed air. I sighed as i told jeff to lie down. Once he did so i climbed on top of him to where both my legs were on either side of his waist. 

He looked up at me confused but understanding when i yawned. He held his arms out for me, pulling me in to rest against his chest. We stayed like that until i drifted off to sleep. But before i could officially fall asleep i called out to slender using my telepathy. 'Jeff and i are skipping dinner.' Moments later Slender told me it was fine and that we needed rest. I smiled to myself as i hugged Jeff's form. I felt him shift for a moment, i think to pull on something to cover his eyes. After he did so he pulled the blanket over us and wrapped his arms around my back. "I love you jeff." Was all i managed to say before i slipped into a dreamless sleep.