Accidents Happen.

I walked into the kitchen happily, Slender was in front of the stove cooking some bacon. "Hey slender do you need any help?" Slender didn't respond but handed me a knife. I assumed he wanted me to cut the vegetables that were sitting on the counter. I ran over to them happily before grabbing a tomato and slicing it. Once i was done i moved onto the lettuce, and onions. Slender finished the bacon and placed the mountain load on a plate. He told me to grab the bread and i did, he grabbed the mayonnaise and placed it next to the stuff. "y/n would you mind grabbing a jar of kidneys?" I nodded my head as i went off to the lab. That's where all the human parts are kept. I went in silently, grabbed a jar and walked back out. When i walked back into the kitchen everyone was already seated. 

"Take a seat please." I followed slenders request and sat across from Jeff, Silence sat next to me across from EJ, and Silver sat next to her across Ben. Jeff looked at me giddily before gesturing his head toward EJ and silence again. Silencer had her mask off, showing her mouth. She had a perfect pair of lips but when she opened her mouth she had two sets of fangs. I cocked my head to the side, as i watched her. I was snapped out of my thoughts when Slender sat down a plate in front of me. It contained a BLT and some mayonnaise on the side.  Every one got the same thing well except for EJ he got kidneys. Everyone dug in as soon as slender sat down. The familiar ripping sound sounded as slender allowed his mouth open. He bit into his sandwich as we all sat quietly and ate. Jeff and I were the first ones done so we were excused. 

I went to the training room deciding i should practice my accuracy. I set up about 12 dummies before taking my place. I grabbed my chain scythes and wrapped them around my wrists. I whipped my wrist forward sending the blade spinning toward the first target. The blade sliced through the dummies neck letting it's head fall off. I twirled on my toes as my scythes swung around. I cut the heads off all of the dummies. When i finished twirling i took my stance and breathed. A low wolf whistle sounded from behind me and i whipped around wrapping the chains around the person. I calmed a bit when i saw that it was only Jeff.  "Jeff what are you doing down here?" Jeff wiggled in the chains as i let them fall to the floor. "I came down here to teach you hand to hand combat doll. What are you going to do when you don't have your scythes?" I looked down in shame knowing i would be useless without them. 

I sighed as i looked at him. "Fine, teach me." Jeff smiled. He pocketed his knife before cracking his knuckles. An evil glint casted in his blue orbs. I layed my scythes on a nearby table as i took my stance across from Jeff.  I watched him as we started to circle each other. Without a moments hesitation, he pounced. I quickly dodged but he grabbed my arm and locked it behind my back. I gasped as i was held against his chest. My face grew hot as i felt his abs through his shirt. I quickly wrapped my leg around his and pulled, causing him to lose his balance and fall onto his back. I didn't hesitate once to pounce on him, placing my hands on his shoulders, and holding his legs down with mine. I smirked in victory but gasped when i was flipped onto my back with Jeff on top of me. 

My blush intensified as Jeff pressed his body up against mine, his head buried into my neck as my breath hitched. My hands found their way to Jeff's back before just laying there. Jeff raised his head a little before looking into my e/c eyes. There was an emotion in his eyes that i didn't recognize. His eyes flickered from mine to my lips then back. I gulped quietly as i parted my lips to allow more air in. Jeff leaned down against me before placing his lips against mine. My eyes widened before closing. I allowed myself to kiss back as my hands tangled up into his raven hair. Our kiss lasted a few minutes but ended. I sighed as i opened my eyes. Jeff looked down on me before shaking his head and lifting himself up off of me. 

He looked at me for a moment before running out of the room. I sat on the floor confused. 'What just happened...' I got up from the dusty floor, brushing myself off. I walked over to the table and grabbed my weapon before stalking out of the room and to my own. Thoughts fled my mind as i tried to find an answer. 'why did he do that?' I walked up the stairs and down the long hallway. 'Does that mean he likes me too?' I stopped at the familiar door, grabbing the handle and walking in. I threw my scythes to the bed before gasping. Standing near my bed was Masky. "Masky what the hell are you doing in my room?!" Masky looked at me for a moment before placing down my notepad, which he had been reading, and walked to me. "Slender has a mission for us, Just me, you, and Silencer. He wants us to eliminate a possible threat."

I nodded my head before i told him id be down in a sec. When the door shut i quickly stripped of my clothes and found a different outfit. One that would allow me to use my tentacles. Once i was all done changing i grabbed my scythes and attached them to where they were wrapped around my waist. I ran downstairs to see Masky and silencer waiting for me. I smiled to the both of them as silence led me and Masky to the spot. 

~Time skip~

"Are you sure this is the place silencer?" I asked the masked woman, she only nodded her head gesturing she was sure. I looked up at the house as masky and silencer went around back. "Why is this house in the middle of the woods tho, aren't these people scared of the news and stuff?" I asked masky. He just shrugged as he waved for me to come to him. I strolled over as he pointed to the window, i nodded my head as i allowed the familiar ripping sound to occur. Moments later i had my tendrils out and ready. Silencer had her head lolled to the side as she watched me closely. Masky told me orders and i followed them. The window was kind of high so i had to use my tendrils to lift Masky and silencer up into the window. After they were in, i stepped a few feet back before jumping with all my might. My feet landed soundlessly on the window sill. 

Masky shook his head, not impressed with my new powers. I looked around the room to see that Silencer was no where in sight. I looked to masky who just shrugged. He led me out of the room as we followed the sound of snoring. I pushed open the door to see silencer standing with a gun in her hand. "What are you doing." I whisper-yelled to her. She didn't say anything and pulled the trigger. She had shot the man in the head. The woman shot up and screamed when she saw us. I heard a low chuckle as Silencer walked to her. "Be quiet~" I watched as the woman backed up against the wall. Masky rocked on his feet before walking out of the room and down the hall. I looked back to the brunette girl to see her raising her gun to the woman's head. The woman released a shrill scream as Silencer pulled the trigger shooting the woman dead. 

I watched for a little bit to see what she did next. The brunette killer pulled out a small kit, pulling out a needle and thread. Silencer started to sew the mouths of the man and woman shut before putting the kit into the box on her waist. Next she pulled out a sharpie and went to the wall. She looked at me before nodding toward the door. I decided to leave her be and follow her orders. I walked around aimlessly when i found another room. It seemed to be an office. I walked in quietly to see a bunch of monitors and file cabinets. The desk was littered with papers. 'What on earth?' I thought as i picked up one of the papers lying there.