Backstories

We sat patiently in Slender's office as Glitchy told her and broken's back story. From what Glitchy has told us already is that she isn't one of Zalgo's real daughters kind of, it was really complicated. It seemed that there was a war many years ago between the Zalgoids and the pastas. Zalgo had lost the battle terribly and seeked revenge on slender. Using his power and magical abilities, Zalgo created a being of great power and destiny but in order for it to live and survive it needed a vessel. Turns out Glitchy was that being and broken's mom was the vessel that brought her into this world. Glitchy was made by Zalgo to be more powerful than himself to destroy slender and the other pastas. Honestly i was afraid she would follow that destiny but she assured us that she just wanted her own destiny. She told us that she sometimes had trouble controlling her powers, and slender offered to help her the best he could. She accepted. Her story was rough and sad but we understood and allowed her to continue staying here as long as she never betrays us.

Glitchy had told us her power and her skills afterwards. Due to being created she had some of Zalgo's powers transferred into her, and some of her mothers. From her father she had the power of shadow bending, Creation of nightmares and the use of fire. From her mother she had earned healing. She had a special power only she had. it was called snatch, with a flick of her wrist what ever she wants she gets, she normally uses it to snatch the heart clean out of her victims.

(power originally belongs to Ban from Seven deadly sins!)

Glitchy was in the middle of talking more about her mom when the door to the office opened gently. Broken peeked in shyly before stepping in fully. "I wanted to tell my story by myself...Glitchy?" Glitchy nodded, taking a stand from her seat and leaving. She looked at broken thoughtfully before leaving out the door, shutting it behind her. Broken took a seat in front of Slender before waiting for him to let her explain.

"Please explain child."

Broken cleared her throat, letting herself get comfortable she started.

"You see i was a child of Zalgo, he had me with our mother to use me for his own gain, when Glitchy was young threats had gotten out that people were going to hurt her, Zalgo entrusted me to protect her, i was his best guard and my mission was to protect Glitchy with my life. I trained in every condition you could think of. Snow, wind, blizzard, desert, you name it i trained there. My training also showed me never to use emotions never to let them get the best of me. I had to stay emotionless or it would cause problems. But at a young age i was kidnapped and treated worse than i was treated in the Zalgoid realm. There i was trained to betray Zalgo and if i refused i was tortured into submission. I was abused until Zalgo traced my location saving me and burning the place to the ground with no survivors. I was taken back to Zalgoid dimension where i continued what little training i had left. He just used me, his own daughter to protect his other daughter Glitchy so the only times I could show emotions was to our mom and my older sister Glitchy. The power I got from Zalgo was acid, teleportation, and dark magic and from my mother was I can do light bending at night or at dark places and ice, then theirs the power i got from both of them, i can create a dream then with the snap of my finger i can change it into a horrible nightmare to kill."

Slender took all of the information in before nodding. "Thank you for explaining, as for other matters whom would you like to room with?" I watched as Broken's face had a blush on it. "B-ben if that is alright." Slender nodded once more before dismissing us. Both broken and i stood from our seats and leaving the office. We both went out separate ways, with me heading toward the living room. Jeff was sitting in his normal armchair so i went up and claimed his lap as my seat. Masky, hoodie, and EJ sat on the couch watching ben who was sitting on the floor playing call of duty. I jumped a bit when Jeff's arms wrapped around my waist. "Hey y/n you want to go on a killing spree?" I looked back at jeff, his smile was bigger causing the cuts to bleed. "Hell yeah, meet in my room?" Jeff nodded as i stood from his lap, heading up to my room. I pulled on the new outfit, trender had made me. I wrapped my chain scythes around my waist, making sure they were secured. Once finished i walked out of my room and across the hall in to Jeff's room. I walked in but instantly froze. There was jeff standing in the middle of his room shirtless. A dark blush spread across my cheeks as i tried to look anywhere but him.

Jeff chuckled before walking up to me. He pressed his chest against mine while looking me straight in the eyes. "Like what you see~" I decided to play along to tease him. "Oh yes~" I placed my hands on his chest before sliding them slowly down. I reached his belt line and fiddled with it, as i could hear Jeff's breath hitch. My smirk widened as i turned and left, leaving jeff flustered and horny. I headed downstairs where slender was scolding ben for breaking the tv in another rage fit. "Hey dad, Jeff and I are going out, im going to kill some people i have on a list." Slender nodded as i went to sit outside. I waited quietly, gazing up at the stars, counting all the stars and naming all the constellations. "Ok you ready to go?" Jeff said from behind me making me jump. "When did you get there?!" I yelled at him still trying to calm myself from the panic attack i had. "Uhm a few minutes ago, are you alright?" I sighed, standing from my spot. "Yeah, you just scared me." Jeff smiled at me before walking passed me, patting my back along the way.

"Then let's go." I smiled at his silliness before following behind him.

~~~TIME SKIP~~~

We finally made it into town. The streets were dark with various lamp posts lining them. Most of the houses were lights out but there was a few with lights on. "Come on this way." i told Jeff. He nodded following after me. "Where are we going?" He asked quietly as he continued to follow me. "I have a few victims to kill." Jeff made a hum in understanding. I walked down various streets before coming to the house i had targeted. I climbed through one of the open windows, finding my way around the house to the man's room. Luckily he lived alone. I walked up to the bed quietly. The man was tucked in, his eyes closed, and sleeping peacefully. I looked all around the house to see various items he had stolen from many people. My eyes glinted in anger as i felt myself slipping away. I used on of my scythes to slit the mans throat. Before all his blood dried, i dipped my hand in the puddle. I walked over to the wall that was directly across from his bed and wrote. "He stole from people, so i stole his life." Satisfied with my success i left the house. I looked around for Jeff but he wasn't any where to be seen.

I shrugged my shoulders before heading off to my next victims house. I hummed to myself quietly as i swung around my scythes. The chains rattled around blocking my focus on other things that i could of heard. I laughed to myself as i neared the blue house. An evil grin grew across my cheeks as i decided to use a different tactic. I used my teleportation to teleport myself up into the teenage boys room. Just like the other, he was fast asleep. I chucked quietly as my tentacles grew from my back. I wrapped my chains around my waist causing them to rattle and wake the boy. He went to scream but one of my tentacles quickly wrapped around his face, leaving him silent. I clicked my tongue as i looked him straight in the eyes. "You broke a girls heart, now i break yours." I shot one of my tentacles out, penetrating his chest, ripping out his heart. With the fresh blood i wrote the same sentence i spoke on the wall. With a smile i withdrew my tentacles and walked silently out of the house and down the street.

I was half way down the street when i heard footsteps behind me. I figured it was Jeff and stood still. "Come on Jeff you can't scare me." I turned around but no one was there. I looked around. No one. I gulped as i continued walking, a few steps more and a cloth met with my mouth and nose. I tried not to breath in but alas i needed to. Chloroform filled my lungs as i began to lose consciousness. My vision faded and i fell. Before it was completely dark i could hear the laughter of a boy and a girl.