Work in progress.

***READERS pov***

The sun shined through the window curtains, skimming my eyes. I groaned as i turned my head to the side, escaping the glare. Though my action seemed irrelevant. A knock sounded at the door not even two seconds after i turned. I growled to myself before, pushing the blanket back and stomping to the door. I slammed it open about to yell when i came face to face with broken. "O-oh broken, what is it?" She shuffled her feet in a shy manner before twiddling her fingers. "Slender is awake, i thought you wanted to be the first to see him." I nodded in shock as i thanked her. I stepped back in to my room and got dressed. Happy with my clothes, i started downstairs where my father laid waiting on the couch. Broken helping him with food and water. "Thank you for the help broken, i appreciate it."  She nodded before placing down the tray on the side by table and scurrying away. I sat next to slender sadly. His head turned to me as his face moved a bit, signalling he was kind of smiling. "Hello my child." He said in a small tired voice.  I held back tears as i grabbed his slender hand. "Hey dad, how are you feeling?" He waved his hand in a dismissing manner, before speaking. "Never mind that, what happened my child?"  I sighed as i looked at him. "Vaughn took glitchy, turns out he was one of zalgo's. We all went to save her, even you. We separated, you going alone. My team found her but it was as if her memories were erased. Vaughn was no where in sight. We were captured. My group broke out found you, and escaped... without glitchy." Slender processed the information slowly before nodding. 

"Zalgo can erase memories and use mind compulsion to make minions. He probably erased her memories, as she is about to reign on the throne. Possibly with a suitor."  Before i could speak another voice did. "What do you mean by suitor." I looked to the doorway of the hall to see Jack standing there. Scalpel in hand and mask smeared with blood. 'He must've been eating when he heard us' Slender didn't speak fearing to cause heart ache for his eyeless child. So I did. "It means she will be married off to the best and beneficial person. Most likely one of Zalgo's best proxies." Jack stood there quietly before taking a stand in front of us. "We have to get her, before that happens." I raised my hand to place on his shoulder but slender stopped me. I sighed heavily before looking at the eyeless cannibal. "We have to get a plan, then we can save her." Jack huffed before strolling toward the front door. "I will be waiting." And with that he walks out of the manor. "Dad, what if we don't make it in time?" I said as i stared at the door Jack had just went out. "We will my child, have patience." I nodded as i continued staring at the door.

 *A couple days later, 3 to be exact.*

Everyone stood in the living room of the manor, yelling and arguing. "Who all is going?!" Jeff yelled. 

"I definitely am and if you think not then you are wrong." Jack argued toward slender.  

I stood around trying to calm everyone but failing miserably. I stopped when i seen no use and turned to slender, who was scowling and if you could see it he would probably have a red tick mark on his forehead. "ENOUGH! Now listen up. We have to keep the group small, so no one takes notice. Here is who all is going. Y/n, Jack, Masky, Toby and Hoodie." Broken went to speak in shock but slender explained. "Broken my child, it would be best for you to stay here and help. We can't risk Zalgo getting you too, it would be catastrophic. Please obey and stay." Broken sighed but nodded. She may not like it but slender is right we already have to deal with glitchy, we can't handle a girl that was built to be a body guard. I turned to my team before assigning. "Jack you will not leave my side through this mission. Proxies! you will try and fight off Vaughn if he is seemed a threat." Everyone nodded as i turned them away to get ready. "We leave at nightfall." I call out before teleporting to my room. I decided to go light and slip on a pair of black tights. Brown knee high boots and used bandages for a bra.

 (kind of like the top to erza's (from fairy tail) katana outfit.)

I placed my kusarigama around my waist as normal and made sure i could free my tendrils at any time without ripping my shirt. I sighed to myself before teleporting to the roof. I sat there thinking about how it could be if Zalgo were gone. How we could live at peace everyday, and how everyone could be free. I would give anything just to know that this family, MY family could be safe for all of their lives and live in peace and tranquility. The sound of a shingle falling startled me as i looked back to see who was there. Jeff. He sat next to me and looked up at the sky a hum left his lips before he leaned over and kissed my forehead. Leaving a small speck of blood from his cuts. He made a face of disgust as he wiped it away and looked to me. "This is basically a suicide mission.." I sighed before telling him i knew. Before he could speak anymore though, i took his hands in mine. "Jeff i want you to promise me something." He seemed surprised but agreed. 

"Jeff if i don't make it out i want you to take care of the family for me. Can you do that? I'm not saying i wont make it but if i dont can you look after slender and keep everyone in line?" Jeff was quietly staring down at our hands. I knew it was tough for him to hear this but i needed to know i could leave and know this place was in good hands. Tear drops fell on to my hands. I chuckled before taking one of my hands away to lift jeff's head up. "Hey don't cry, i promise i will come back. Alive." Jeff laughed as he looked to the sunset. "Anytime now. Please come back alive." 

I smiled at him as tears brimmed my eyes as well. 

"I promise."