Chapter 8: Who's on Black Sword's team

I walk down to see Gianna! She was tied up and struggling.

"That could be you!" It said punching me in the stomach.

"Ok I get it I'll spy just don't hurt me!"

"Excellent!" It laughs so hard. I walk down to Paige's house and I see the whole team. Which one is the spy? I look around, and there's some one there who isn't familiar.

"Chloe this is Sophia. She's new to the school and I wanted her to feel welcome."

"Hi!" She replies shyly and gives me a grin.

"Hi. I'm chloe..."

"I know who you are you're on dance moms!" She answers quickly. That wasn't freaky at all! I turn around to see Maddie eyeing me weirdly, maybe she's Black Sword's apprentice. Then, she looks like she just came out of a trance, so I don't suspect her. Mackenzie it has to be her! She's twirling her hair, narrowing her eyes, and she even does that to Maddie. A spy won't care about family.

"Chloe why don't you teach her to dance." Paige breaks the silence.

"She really wants to be a dancer, and you and Maddie are the best!" Maddie and I exchange smiles, but then she responds,"sorry I'm really busy with gigs after the Sia video. You can teach her."

"Okay." I say even though teaching some one to dance from scratch isn't my top priority right now.

The next day I get into my dance wear and lend Sophia some.

'Thank you so much for doing this. But why are you give me a purple bra and tight shorts?"

"It's dance wear." I respond. Boy she has a long way to go.

"I actually have a leotard, since I did gymnastics. Gymnastics. Maybe there's hope for her after all.

I teach her the basics, and she picks up quickly. This wasn't nearly as bad as I thought. In my head I keep wondering who's Black Sword, and what if she's right in front of me.

Paige's POV

I miss dancing on the show. Today is Tuesday, and I feel like I should be watching myself on TV. I wish I haven't made Chloe Sophia's mentor because I really want to hang out after school. I can tell something is bothering her, and I want to be there for her. Next week is Thanksgiving, and I wish we could be together raving about it. Oh well, I have to catch the bus.

Chloe's POV

I wish I could see Paige. I miss our walks back to school. Teaching a beginner is a lot of work, and if miss being free and having fun hanging out with my friends. On top of that, I'm freaking out Black Sword will make another visit. I call Paige," hi I don't want to teach Sophia, I want to hang out with you."

"I want to hang out too."

"I'll tell Sophia and maybe we can got get some ice cream?"

"Okay I'll ask my mom." The hard task now was explaining it to Sophia. I know she'll understand, and she does. I have a half an hour before I go to get ice cream so I talk to Sophia, who goes upstairs with me.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" She asks.

"No!!I'm only 13!"

"Well I do."

"Cool." I respond not caring. I don't even want one it's just a waste of time. I know what she's trying to do. Paige wants her to convince me to get a date to the middle school dance. Ha! I much rather have fun with my friends.

"What about Paige?" She asks.

"Why are you so interested about our lives?"

"Sorry I just love gossip."

"Well you're not going to get any! Besides I don't trust you!" I respond and escort her out of my room. She may be a year older, but I feel like I'm more mature than her. She doesn't even say thanks when I hold the door open for her!

I meet Paige up for ice cream and she asks me what's wrong. Of course she brings Sophia over.

"Well it's kind of personal, and you won't believe me."

"I'll always believe you!" Paige exclaims.

"I think Abby's alive."

Paige laughs

"But we found her body!" She says

"It's over. She's dead!"

"Well I say a black figure come in my room and it choked me. Remember how everyone thinks Gianna's on vacation?"

"You're crazy!"

"I saw her! The figure held me and her captive!"

"Call the police then!"

"No! They won't believe me, and I'm not suppose to tell anyone anything." She sighs and we leave. I walk back home and there's a note from my mom,

"Sorry sweetie you'll have to be home alone for an hour, I have to pick up groceries."

Noo! What if Black Sword comes back. I run out the door to get to Paige's house and I'm face to face with that same black figure