Chapter 9: Home Alone

The black figure had reappeared and was right in front of me.

"You TOLD!" It yells punching me hard into the stomach and the world fades away

*2 hours later*

When I wake up it still looks dark and I'm moving.

"I told you a plastic bag would contain the girl nicely!" It smirked.

"Yes it would master." A girl responded, but I could exactly make out who it was.

"Sophia your brilliant!" Those words made me sick! Sophia was the apprentice and I had put my dedication and time to teach her to dance! My face grew hot with anger, and soon enough I worked up enough anger to make a peep hole into the bag.

Black Sword had a full mask on with gloves and Sophia was wearing the same.

I took out a recorder on my phone just in case they said any more valuable information.

"It was genius of you to set that fire." Sophia said to Black Sword.

"Well honey she got away, but I finished her off quite nicely." Black sword repiles laughing. The bag stopped moving and I was thrown in the trash in the middle of no where. When the coast was clear I dialed 911 and they came just in time to arrest Sophia, but Black Sword was still on the run.

It's like he disappeared, and he would only return in my nightmares.

AN:( comment who you think Black Sword is, and if what your reaction was to finding out Sophia was the apprentice. If this get 20 reads I'll update)