Chapter 23: Secrets and Truth

An: The time has come. Are you ready? Make sure to comment where it says comment here before you find out. I would love to see your theories and/or reactions!

Paige's POV

A black hooded figure appears.

"What do you want? Haven't you done enough?" I cry.

"I'm not SBS. I'm wearing the hoodie so she won't see me." Chloe takes off her mask and hoodie, her face full of scars and I look at her astonished.

"Chloe!" I exclaim. She was actually the first person I'd want to see.

"I have video proof that will get you out of jail. I know who SBS is!" Those words of Chloe made me have hope.

An: Comment on this line right here who you think it is

"Show me I think I'm ready." I take in a gulp as the video streams. The video shows Chloe getting tortured and at the very end the hood falls off. There standing was Jill Vertes. I stood there once more flabbergasted.

"JILL!" I screeched. Chloe nodded.

"She was jealous of you being better than Kendall and getting more solos." I say, but don't exactly think that's the reason.

"Well send it in." I say.

"I did anonymously."

"I missed you so much! Everyday here I'm upset and think of Maddie and you, and now at least I have you." I reply. Three days later I was in court.

"I'm innocent that was a clear edit and I was just showing her a dance move." Jill states.

"Yes a dance move with a knife." Chloe responds sarcastically.

"You have no proof of the murder." Kendall adds.

"You have no proof I killed her, yet you locked me up. At least we have video evidence of you attempting murder."

"ENOUGH! I've heard it all, we will decide on the outcome." I sit apprehensively. I was innocent.

"May we see the video once more." The judge adds. Chloe hands him her phone. She had synced the video cameras that were installed around the house on her phone.

"We had came to a decision. Jill Vertes is innocent." I look up in fear. The crowd erupts with perplexing concerns and questions.

"SETTLE DOWN! Paige Mackenzie Hyland is also innocent." I took in a breath of relief. At the same time I was seriously confused.

"In the video if you zoom in at a certain angle you can clearly see Payton Ackerman attacking Madison Ziegler. Kendall's mother is in fact only moving her around. When Jill leaves in horror Payton strikes. Chloe didn't notice the switch due to the darkness. Case closed." Everyone was once again shocked. Payton was a guest on dance moms occasionally, and would join the team for short periods of time. I guess I now know the truth. Let me just think about everything.

Black Sword was originally Cathy, but later on Brooke became it.

SBS #1 was Kamryn who tortured Maddie.

SBS #3 was Payton.

Still something was off with Abby.

Just then Abby burst in the door. Everyone's eyes shot up since they thought Abby was dead.

"I confess I tortured the girls!" Abby screams. My facial expression is gruesome.

"This case is about murder Miss Miller."

"Ohh! I thought it was about Melissa's death."

Everything now made sense. No wonder why there wasn't any SBS two, and that explains the older woman hand.

"Abby Lee Miller and Payton Ackerman are sentenced for a life time in jail. Case officially closed." I was released from jail and when I returned home I cried. My emotions so mixed I couldn't help it. Kamryn, Cathy, Abby, Brooke and Payton abused us for three months now. I suddenly cracked a smile realizing it was all over. I grab my phone.

-Maddie it's over!- Paigey Poo

Once I hit send I sob. Maddie is dead and life will never be the same. That day the girls came to celebrate my out of jail party. We cried for most of it, but it was okay. I will never forgive Payton for taking one of my best friends away from me and Earth. I just wished life was a fairy tale. Where's my happy ending?

An: Okay so I know I was going to end it, but I actually have an idea for the next chapter. It will probably be the last or second to last.If you liked this I'm writing a new book Pretty Tragedy. You can comment your traits and I'll put you in it. Also, if you guys want a sequel this book has to get 250 likes in total and 100 comments. Thank you guys so much!