Chapter 21:On the Look Out

Thank you for 3k! I'm very appreciative! Ok on with the story!

Maddie's POV

Chloe reads the text out loud and we look on accordingly.

-Good luck trying to track me down when I see your every move---SBS

I squirmed in my seat. All of a sudden, we turn our heads to see a screen and it was recording our every move. We screamed like two year olds and Chloe's dad ran up. The screen disappeared when he arrived, probably SBS' plan.

"Does anyone know what happened to Abby? You were with her Chloe!" I say. She gives me a nervous look and replied,

"When we landed there was a fire and we couldn't find her." She gulped. We comforted Chloe, but something seemed off. Why was Abby always disappearing? How come she would always run off, and how come there always was a fire when she came along? I mean she was powerful and knew so many information. Besides she was always despicable to Chloe and Paige.

"Guys do you think that SBS is Abby? Some Big Suspect! Abby's huge." Chloe and Paige gave me dirty looks. Sure they dislike Abby but that comment of mine was rude.

"Wait that would make sense in a way and not in another. SBS was tracking down Abby. SBS tried to kill Abby. It even said so." Paige responds a few seconds later.

"But it would make sense why she ran away in the fire. Remember there were two SBS' and Black Sword. Black Sword could be working for Kamryn and SBS would work alone. Abby was with us in the plane and SBS was with me to torture me." Chloe adds. After that my mind shook. Sure Abby would yell and scream and say hurtful things, but considering my dance teacher since I was two would do such a thing felt like being stabbed in the throat.

I know how that feels literally! Just then on point another message emerged on our phones.

-think all you want that will get you no where. I already know my first target. Don't just think it's just you three. Nia has felt the same pain. Ever realized she never visited Paige she was snoozing too hahaha---SBS

"Guys do you know what this means? We now know it can't be Nia!" I exclaim.

"How can you be so sure SBS is probably setting us up." Chloe replies.

"Suspect sheet." Paige yells and I pull out a yellow piece of paper.

1)Kenzie
2)Brooke
3)Nia
4)Kendall
5)Kalani
6)Gianna

"Cross off 2 and 6." Chloe says.

"And add Abby to the bottom." Paige adds.

1)Kenzie
2)Nia
3)Kendall
4)kalani
5)Abby

I read over the list three times. I couldn't bear the thought of my own sister tormenting us. All of a sudden BANG! The lights turned off.

"Christi!" I yell, but no answer. A light shown on a screen with someone tied into a chair. The mouth was ducted taped and so were their feet. A black image appeared.

"Your parents left and now I have your most favorite person in the world. Some Big Suspect is REALLY big!" I knew it SBS stood for some big suspect. It's glove fell out so it revealed a white older hand. Instantly I thought about crossing people and adding people onto the list. All of a sudden something stabbed my foot and I fell.