Chapter 20: Tracking down the leader

Chloe's POV
Ding dong! The doorbell rings as Clara comes down to see who it is.

"It's Paige!" She exclaims. Normally I would be ecstatic, but now knowing Paige could be a serious criminal, I ran to my room. Shortly, Paige knocks on the door,

"Chloe let me explain! I was about to get killed! I have no idea what I did! I'm just as upset as you are!" She yells.

"No your aren't! You didn't just find out your best friend, your twinnie, was capable of murder!" I yell back.

"Just give me a chance!" She answers. I open the door. Maddie enters with Paige and they sit down. Maddie shows the scars and Paige explains.

"I'm sorry Paige. I just feel like I can't trust anyone because you know Brooke..." My voice trailed off.

"I understand, but we have to work together to track down the leader." Maddie says. Just then another message comes up, but this time for all of us.

-Good luck tracking me down when I can see your every move---SBS

We all look at the camera screen pointed right at us and scream. When my dad comes in the screen is gone. I guess this task will be harder than I thought.

Cathy's POV

I look out at my prison cell. SBS one had died, but the more powerful one is still alive. Brooke had became the new Black Sword. Right now SBS texted me.

-Your screen thing scared the girls like crazy. I'm gonna get them for good tomorrow! CIAO---SBS.

To be honest I've never actually known who the SBS' are. I don't know who would hate the girls so much, that they would dedicate their time in torturing them. All I know is they need to be an adult that knows a lot of information about them.

An: hey! So should I do more of Cathy's POV aka ex- Black Sword? Comment who you think is the leader. Wow this story got intense! I can't believe it all started from the ALDC burning down! What do you think happened to Abby? Who knows maybe I will use your idea.