Invasion!

Soon we were approaching land, and Hakoda called for our attention, "Everyone in position." He turned to the earth benders, "Earth benders, into your tanks. This is gonna be a rough ride."

I heard as alarms went off, a wall go up, and harpoons were hurtled at the submarine. 

"Ready the torpedo," Hakoda said, I covered a torpedo with ice, and readied it.

"Launch!"

Huu from the foggy  tribe launched the torpedo using water bending. I watched it, then I sent a strong wave and doubled the speed of the torpedo.

Hakoda turned to me, "nice one Ka- (Y/N)."

He always did that. Now that I think about it, all the water tribe warriors, excluding Sokka, did that.

Six more torpedos made holes in the underwater barrier, and soon it was damaged enough for us to pass.

The submarine emerged from the water, and almost instantaneously missiles were launched at us.

Toph, the Boulder, and other earth benders stood in a metal tank.

The subs opened and several tanks exit and tons of us charged, yelling, and ready for a fight.

Katara jumped off of Appa, just as Fire Nation tanks appeared. 

I smiled at her, "ready?"

"Always."

I smirked before assuming my fire, water fusion octopus form. 

Better use fire bending while I still can. I used the whips of water to destroy a fire nation tank, while simultaneously using fire to destroy another fire nation tank. A fire nation troop came up to me, "traitor," he snarled. 

I used water whips to pick him up and throw him 200 feet, "huh? What was that? I couldn't quite hear you!!" I called after him. 

I saw a huge seaweed monster fight for us, on our side. Ok. That was cool I guess...

I ran to join Sokka, Katara, Hakoda, and the rest of the southerners. 

Fire Nation Soldiers on rhinos appeared, shooting fire balls at us. Sokka disarmed one of the soldiers and stole their rhino.

"Dad, look out!" Sokka yelled at Hakoda.

He only barely dodged the fire ball.

I sighed, and shot a stream of blue fire at the rhinos

"Sokka, we've gotta take out those battlements! It's our only chance." Hakoda said to his son.

"I've got an idea." Sokka replied.

Sokka, Hakoda, Katara, and I got onto a fully armored Appa.

Hakoda threw bombs into the armaments, Katara ice balls, Sokka cut the heads off mission launchers. I stood up on Appa and lifted an arm, "Watch out guys." I said.

"Wh-" Katara started to ask, but was cut off by strong lightning bolts going down into the armaments and causing 10 times more damage as the bombs. I hurtled more lightning down, until there was only two battlements left. I sat back down on Appa.

"Wow..." Sokka said.

"I know, thanks." I flipped my hair and laughed. 

"You three take out that battlement," Hakoda said pointing to a battlement in the distance, "I got this one. Watch each other's backs."

 "You know I don't really think that's the best idea, sending the two benders and taking one alone..." I said.

"I can do this."