The End (Part Two)

[(Y/N)'s POV]

Pain and hope don't go well together. Every time I heard Asha's name, I felt pain. I winced, then smiled, "so, how do we get Asha back?" I asked the team.

Aang beamed, "it's quite easy. She's in the spirit world. All we have to do. Is send Shi there too."

I can see her?

Yeah, if you get out of my body.

"That's great," I smiled, "so, how do we do that?"

Everyone's face dropped. 

Katara sighed, "well, first of all, we need to get Shi out of you, which won't be easy because I doubt the professor would want that, after that, technically Shi is a spirit so it would be pretty easy for him to go to the spirit world. There's just a lot of meditation. But, first things first, making the professor free you, before tonight."

I sighed, "now, how are we supposed to do that? I don't think asking him nicely will work. And how do we even know if Shi's on our side?"

I'm definitely on your side. 

Zuko looked at me, his golden eyes sparkling, "you'd be surprised what people would do for love."

Sokka faked a gag, and Toph laughed at him.

Oh, and there's probably a few things you should know. You know, since I'm like complying with you weirdos. 

"Wouldn't you rather talk to them yourself, instead of having me say what you're saying in my mind? I don't even know how to describe what we're doing right now."

Sokka nudged Katara, "I think she's gone mad."

Katara whipped water across his face, causing Sokka to jump, "OW!" Sokka rubbed his face, which was reddening.

"She's talking to Shi, you idiot." Toph rolled her eyes. 

Are you sure you want to give me control of your body?

"If you misbehave, you're never seeing Asha again. So, yeah. I'm pretty comfortable with letting you out."

Zuko looked uncomfortable,   "Wait, (Y/N) maybe you shouldn't-"

I took a deep breath, letting all sounds in the background fade. I closed my eyes, and when I opened them again, I was no longer in control of my body. I watched my life like it was a movie. 

I guess it's your turn to talk now, Shi. 

This time, I didn't feel pushed out by Shi, rather like we were more a team. I didn't feel dragged down by another in my body. 

I felt like I was taking a vacation from having to function.

I didn't exactly open my mouth to speak, but my mouth opened to speak, a demonic voice spoke in place of mine, "there are a few things you need to know about the guests in your house."

Sokka looked confused, "guests?"

I/Shi sighed, "the people who put me in (Y/N). You're kind of slow, aren't you?"

I internally laughed, you've been around all this time and you just now realized Sokka is slow. 

Shi laughed out loud. 

Sokka looked annoyed, "what's so funny?"

"Just (Y/N) calling you an idiot."

"Hey-"

"Can you all just shut up, so we can figure out what is happening, and how to stop it?? Is that too much to ask? Is it bad that I want my fiancé back? And, no offense Shi, but JUST my fiancé??"