The Harmony Restoration Movement (Sokka's names are really dumb.)

Aang was pointing to a map marking the fire nation colonies in the Earth Kingdom, "I never realized the Fire Nation had built so many colonies in the Earth Kingdom."

Earth King Kuei nodded, "Yes. For the earth people, they're a constant reminder of the War, like an old scar," he turned to Zuko, "oh, I ... I – Fire Lord Zuko, I meant nothing personal!"

"No, Earth King Kuei. You're right. After all the pain my father has caused, it's my duty to bring healing to the world. I'll remove those colonies. I'll do whatever it takes."

I groaned, "everyone's so serious these days."

"We're trying to restore the world, (Y/N)..." Aang said. 

"Yeah, yeah...."

"Anyways, But removing the colonies won't be easy. A lot of people's lives are gonna be disrupted. We need someone to oversee everything, to make sure it all goes peacefully. Someone like me!" Aang said. 

"Really? You'd want to do that?" Zuko asked him. 

"Why do you sound so surprised, he's Aang." I said. 

Zuko grinned at me, and then smiled at Aang. 

Kuei smiled, "Wonderful! The Avatar's personal involvement will give the entire process an air of hope!"

"Sokka and I can help!" Katara smiled. 

Sokka looked dismayed, "Aw. I was gonna visit Kyoshi Island."

"It'll be a movement – a movement towards harmony! We'll call it ... We'll call it ..." Kuei trailed off. 

Sokka lit up, "The Harmony Restoration Movement!"

"That is the dumbest name I've heard in my entire lif-" I started. 

"Yes! The Harmony Restoration Movement! I like it!" Kuei exclaimed.

That night, Aang, Katara, Sokka, Toph, Suki, Zuko, and I all rode on Appa, watching the fire works. 

"Wow. The view is amazing!" Katara exclaimed. 

"It is," Aang patted Appa's head, "Thanks, buddy!"

Toph rolled her eyes and turned to Sokka, "Hey, wanna know what fireworks are like for me? Close your eyes. BOOOOM!" Toph yelled in Sokka's ear. 

Sokka jumped up and yelled in horror. 

"Oh, Toph! Don't be such a grump! You're out with friends on a beautiful night, celebrating the fact that we saved the world!" Katara said.

"True." Toph smiled. 

I turned to Zuko, who looked conflicted. 

Katara noticed the same thing, "You, too, Your new Majesty Fire Lord Zuko sir! Turn that frown upside down! It's happy time! Zuko ...?"

Zuko sighed, "I visited my father in prison the other day ... I've been meaning to ask you for a favor, Aang."

"Sure. Anything," Aang said. 

"If you ever see me turning into my father, I want you to ... I want you to end me." Zuko said. 

I nearly fell off of the bison, "what the hell Zuko?"

"Even now, after everything that's happened, my family's legacy is still a part of me. That's why it's my duty to heal the scars that the Fire Nation has left on the world. But the Fire Lord's throne comes with a lot of pressures. And if I'm honest with myself ... I need a safety net. The world needs a safety net. That's what I need you to be, Aang. The safety net."