The End isn't really The End.

"(Y/N), you're alive!" Katara yelled, running towards me and embracing me. 

"Wow, what gave it away?" I said sarcastically, "the fact that I'm walking, talking, fighting, or breathing? Take your pick."

Katara rolled her eyes, "I see you haven't changed," she smiled. 

Toph punched my shoulder, "never scare me like that again."

I rubbed my shoulder, "yeah, I just like wanted to be kidnapped. It was a life long dream of mine. This was 100% voluntary."

Sokka hugged me, "I never thought I'd miss your sarcasm."

"I never thought I'd miss your terrible jokes, oh wait- I don't." I laughed.

"You'd think being kidnapped would make you less mean," Sokka pouted. 

Aang bowed to me. 

"Hey, that's awfully formal. C'mere," I hugged him. 

"I really thought you were gone. I stopped looking for you. I'm sorry," Aang said. 

"Don't worry about it, you're here now, aren't you?" I frowned, "Chika! Come out!"

China tumbled into the scene. 

"Chika, where's your manners? Introduce yourself," I scolded the child.

"Hi! I'm Chika, even though you already know that.... Anyways! Uh- I'm seven years old!"

Aang smiled, "you're such a big girl, aren't you?"

"Well, no. I'm just seven. Weren't you listening?" Chika asked him.

Sokka laughed, "she's a mini-(Y/N)!"

I smiled then  scanned the faces, "where's-"

"Right here," I heard a familiar voice. 

I jerked my head to the side. There he was. Standing in the bent metal doorway. His black hair was longer, nearly covering his golden eyes. He... well, he looked perfect. 

"Zuko."

"(Y/N)."

I walked closer to him, "I'm so sorry, Zuko. I have a lot to explain, I know. But I need you to know, when I left, I wasn't myself. There's this plant, I forgot what it was called, but like something about insanity, I don't know. But anyway it like kinda made me go crazy, and then there was this crazy person and sh-"

Zuko pressed his lips against mine. I felt the tension lifting off of my shoulders. I melted into the kiss. 

Katara coughed. 

We pulled away, looking at the group awkwardly. 

Zuko glared at them, "what? I can't kiss (Y/N) after she's been missing for 10 months? You guys are heartless."

Aang, Katara, Sokka, and Toph laughed. 

Zuko held out his hand, and uncurled it. He held out a familiar piece of jewelry. My betrothal necklace. He looked worried, "I mean... if you still want it."

"If I still want it? Are you dumb? Crazy? Of course I still want it."

Zuko let out a relieved sigh. I turned around and he placed the necklace on my neck. I turned back around and smiled at him. 

He looked at me in wonder, "(Y/N), can we... can we just get married?"

"Well, that's what an engagement does. Sets you up to... get married."