Chapter Eleven

Hillary's POV

Hillary's POV

First class of the day and I was already wanting to leave, but isn't that every day?

I sighed deeply, sketching what looked to be a wolf on my page. I wasn't the best of drawers but you could definitely tell what it was, I was quite proud of myself if I'm honest.

"Bored?" I heard Edward ask from next to me.

I gave the boy a look, "always." I told him as if it was the most obvious thing in the world, which it was.

Edward chuckled quietly, "yes, it seems you are never entertained for long."

I nodded, looking back down to my drawing and letting out a snort, "if at all." I said, the teacher yelling at me for being too loud which I only rolled my eyes at.

Edward gazed down at my, now, finished drawing, "do you like wolves?" He raised his eyebrow in question.

I shrugged, "yeah, I guess. They're cool." I shrugged again, not knowing what to say.

"Yes, I guess they are. . . Cool." The boy frowned as if he didn't really believe himself but I ignored it. Where would this conversation go anyway?

•••

That night someone from school was throwing a party for . . . Whatever reason. I didn't know and I didn't really want to know, I just wanted to let loose after all this Cullen and school crap.

Martha and I left the house without a goodbye or an explanation and set off to the address I was texted about.

Once we arrived it was clear the entire school had shown up to the party. People on the front lawn of the house, the front door open even if it was freezing outside, although I didn't really think they cared too much about that.

Martha gave me a small smile before heading into the house, pushing through the crowd of drunk, dancing teens. While I simply huffed and followed her inside but obviously not to find her, she would be gone for the rest of the night.

I grabbed a drink from the fridge in the kitchen. I made my way out to the backyard, standing on the deck and looking up at the clear night sky, stars floating overhead. People were out here as well but I paid them no mind.

Twisting the top of the bottle I took a mouthful, then another, and another until it was finished in about two minutes flat. I looked around, seeing a mostly full bottle in the hand of an already 'drunk off her tits' girl and stole it. She was too wasted to notice anyway, trying to drink her own hand as she sat on some guy's lap. I rolled my eyes at the sight, a smirk playing on my lips.

I turned away as I shook my head with amusement. I took a drink once again, not even feeling the effects just yet but I knew I would get there.