CHAPTER III

"Over here!" Chloe yelled with a smile as she saw her new-found friends two weeks ago, arriving at the café. Beca saw her before turning to her friends and pointing at her direction.

"Are you sure they're good people, Chloe?" Aubrey asked as her face scrunched up seeing the other group approach their table.

Chloe beamed at her best friend and nodded "Trust me, they're aca-awesome." Chloe winked at her best friend.

"You know, I have friends back in my home town and they used to lock me in my room whenever they are going to eat out." Flo said, as she leaned back to her seat when Aubrey glared at her. Jessica and Ashley arrived just in time with their drinks.

"Hey girls." Stacie greeted with a wink, causing Aubrey to frown when the wink was directly given to her. Beca nudged the long-legged brunette who uttered a 'what' at her. Not too long before, Fat Amy welcomed herself as she grabbed one of the drinks that Jessica and Ashley had bought for their own group.

They gave Chloe a look who just shrugged and said; "I'll buy another one. it's okay."

Beca wanted to face palm right at that moment noticing how weird her friends seemed to look. Luckily, Emily isn't weird enough to be the most okay in their group.

"Hi, it's so nice to meet you guys! I'm Emily." The younger brunette said as she shakes everybody's hand with a smile.

"My name's Cynthia Rose." The black woman said with an accent. The girls from the table nodded their head as they smiled at her. Then their attention all went to Beca who was staring at Chloe the whole time, wondering how fast she had recovered from last time.

"Oh, yeah. Sorry, where are my manners. I'm Beca." Beca introduced herself when Stacie nudged her, snapping her out of her trance. She tried to flash them a smile in which to Aubrey's eyes was a smirk.

"And this is…" before Beca could continue, Stacie cut her off as she excitedly extended her long arms, pushing Beca behind her, giving her a look that says; 'we're-not-performing-Beca', before beaming at Aubrey in particular.

"I'm Stacie… Stacie Conrad, the hot one." She proudly introduced herself, offering her hand to Aubrey.

Aubrey opened her mouth to respond but Fat Amy beat her to it. "Uh, excuse me bitch. I'm the hot one here." said the Australian blonde before grabbing a donut and shoving it to her mouth. Aubrey's eyebrows furrowed even more at this. They do have a habit of cutting a person who is supposed to talk.

Stacie rolled her eyes at her friend, "She's Fat Amy by the way." Beca chimed back in, pushing Stacie a little backward who is clearly dying to flirt with Aubrey.

"Have a sit, Becs." Chloe said, smiling at them.

After ordering something, they all gathered in one large table. With Stacie mercilessly trying to sweep Aubrey off her feet, Fat Amy's un-ending stories about how she had wrestled crocodiles and dingoes back in her hometown, in which both Jessica and Ashley seemed to enjoy. And lastly, a weird conversation between Cynthia Rose, Emily, Lily and Flo.