CHAPTER VIII

If there's anything to match the word 'perfect' to describe Beca and Chloe's relationship, then they would gladly use it.

And when they say perfect, it doesn't mean that they don't argue or fight. They do, sometimes. Being in a relationship isn't always rainbows, butterflies, flowers, sweetness or everything good. But a perfect relationship includes those ups and downs, and at the end of the day, they would still get through it.

They had never let an argument stay as it is for a day. They always made sure to talk it out or make up before the day ends. Of course, Beca didn't want either of them to sleep on it. She promised herself to never let Chloe sleep with a sad feeling. Beca would just shrug whenever people would say that they're doing good because they just started. Beca would do everything to stay this way.

So, if that's the definition of a perfect relationship. Then, Chloe could say that they have this kind of relationship.

And she's glad.

Though for most times they're little fights were just consisted of Chloe being jealous over those girls in Emily's club that tries to flirt with her girlfriend. Yeah, it was Chloe who was always jealous. She often does, that Beca had just gotten use to it and enjoys it. She thinks that a jealous Chloe is hot.

Well, if you say that her jealousy ends up with, them making out, to make up, is hot. Then yeah, hell, it is.

Although Beca had tried her best to avoid getting any attention whenever she would perform, girls and guys just couldn't help it. Not to brag really, but her badass image is just charming everyone. Well, if there's one thing that Beca is sure. She would never try with a guy, ever again. She kinds of hated the memories of dating guys. There's one time where Beca had to wear a mask while performing just to avoid getting hit on, it was Fat Amy's idea by the way, and Chloe couldn't help but melt at the gesture. Which had almost gotten Beca to get laid, if it wasn't for Stacie and the rest cockblocking her. They ended up, just cuddling, exchanging kisses, being one of those purely in love couple.

And nope, they hadn't done it. Yet.

Because, Beca is still in her old way, taking things nice and slow, making Chloe feel like she was dreaming, but she's not, because this is real life. She was just so lucky to have Beca as her lover. Besides getting hit on, left and right, the brunette hadn't done anything that could hurt Chloe.

Though sometimes, it was Beca who's jealous as fuck whenever a guy would hit on Chloe. Even girls. She couldn't blame the redhead though, she's gorgeous and an amazing woman. Specially, when a guy walked up to Chloe after they had just won at the semi-finals, advancing them to the finals, the guy asked Chloe for a date. Beca felt proud of her girlfriend, let's be honest here, their performance was hot. Beca could not really blame the guy for being attracted to her girl.

If it wasn't for her friends and the bellas, the guy would have to spend the rest of his life in the hospital.

Jealousy running over Beca, she approached Chloe and the guy, almost begging for Chloe to go out with him. Then Beca wore her resting bitch face, saying; "That's my girl. Congrats, baby." It was enough for the guy to back off, 'cause if he didn't… well, you can read back up.

Then they had this fight over Louise, once again, since there's no way that Beca could avoid the flirting intern, which made Chloe stay at Beca's office almost everyday. Until Aubrey had gotten enough that she smacked some sense into Chloe that she should trust Beca.