EPILOGUE

Today's a big day for Chloe and Aubrey, they're finally graduating. It's sad, yes, but they have finally achieving something. Their college life has been a one hell of a ride. Chloe had made it through, she knew she was barely holding on years ago, but this year, she had found a different source of strength.

And she was thankful for that.

Stacie and her friends were there of course. And of course, Beca isn't with them again. Chloe felt disappointed that her favourite brunette couldn't make it on time. But she knew Beca would kill just to be there, to watch her end this chapter of her life and begin a new one.

Aubrey is freaking out, which could only make Chloe smile. And having Fat Amy and the others around, didn't help for Aubrey to calm down.

They're just feeding Aubrey's thoughts more, causing the nervous blonde to freak out more. If Chloe was too look back months ago, she would agree if someone would call her crazy for crying like a child in front of a stranger.

She's not going to have it the other way around. If it was the start of meeting a lot more of crazy bunch of weirdos. And well, meeting the Beca effin Mitchell.

Chloe listened as Fat Amy and Stacie teamed up to make Aubrey even more nervous.

"I don't think Legacy here could continue or even save the reputation of the Bellas."

"Yeah, babe. Don't forget Legacy's been with us. And she's Beca's successor. Just a little less than sarcastic and badass."

Everyone was enjoying how Aubrey kept on repeating and giving Emily her notes and reminders. Oh, Legacy's going to give her shot into being a college girl. Beca and the rest were proud and happy of their 'little one'. And Aubrey's handing her the bellas, they've seen enough of Emily's talent. So, there's no doubt on that.

Well, if you'll count Aubrey's doubts out.

Aubrey and Chloe found themselves being sandwiched in a group hug. They could never be more emotional, they're stepping out and is about to start the next page of their life. Specially for Chloe, it had been a crazy ride of a roller coaster for her.

They're emotional moment was cut when, Tom, arrived, bouquet of flowers in his hands. Chloe smiled widely seeing her bestfriend in one of her special day. The brunette guy smiled back, as he greeted the other girls. Albeit, awkwardly the girls had learned to be casual with Tom being around.

It'd be inevitable. There's no way they could erase Tom in Chloe's life.

"Congrats, Chlo. I'm sure your sister's so proud of you." Tom said, handing the flowers to the redhead which she gladly accepted.

"Why do I feel like you're not proud of me?" Chloe mocked. The guy giggled as he shakes his head.

"I'm your bestfriend, Beale. Not your father." Tom retorted. Causing the two of them to laugh.

If everyone didn't know better, they'd think that these two were 'bestfriends' who were in love with each other.

Well they were once, they was. But those feelings had resorted into a platonic one. And it's in history.