An Introduction

I had just got back to my apartment building after a long shift at work and as I got closer to the door I could hear music blaring from the other side. I unlocked the door to find Fraser, James and all of their friends sitting around, drinking and listening to music. I smiled at the sight of my friends having fun and went to walk through the apartment to my room but was stopped just as I got to the hallway, "El!" a voice called stopping me in my tracks. I turned around to be greeted with hugs from Fraser, James and Alex, all of which were rather drunk, "Do you want a drink?" Fraser asked. I shook my head in response, "I'm alright a minute, just gonna get changed then I'll be out" I lied before retreating to my room, putting my pyjama's on, plugging my earphones in and getting into the much needed comfort of my bed.

I woke up late the next morning, taking my earphones out and placing them on my bedside table as I made my way to the kitchen. When I got there I could see that Fraser had passed out on the couch, so I walked over to him, placing my hand on his arm gently, "Frase" I whispered quietly trying not to wake anyone else up. He mumbled something before snuggling his face further into the pillow he had been holding. I sighed before moving so that I now had a knee on either side of him so that I was straddling his waist, "Fraser" I tried once more. Nothing. I gently lay myself down on top of him moving my arms so that I was no longer supporting my own weight but lying on him instead. This caused him to open his eyes slightly, he smirked at me before speaking up, "Bad idea" he said before wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me flush against him and turning so that we were both still face to face but now lying on our sides.

"Fraser, you nonce. let her go" Alex's voice rang through the kitchen as he, James and Will walked into the room. The comment caused me to giggle as Fraser released his tight grip slightly, "She's free to go whenever she likes. Just like you since you don't even live here" He joked as Alex put his hands up in mock surrender, "So who's for breakfast?" I asked aloud. One by one all the boys agreed and went off to get dressed. I got up and turned to Fraser holding my hands out to help him up, "You coming?" I asked as he took my hands, "Yeah food sounds good right now" He grinned, "Food always sounds good" I laughed kissing his cheek before walking away to get dressed.