When Things Are Going Good

I sat with a grin on my face as I watched James and Fraser film a video together. My giggles could be heard from behind the camera as I watched the boys joke around in front of it. By the time they were half way through filming the laughter between us was hysterical, with no one able to catch their breath for a moment. 

Eventually we had gathered ourselves and they were able to finish the video, before James went to film a podcast with Alex, leaving Fraser and I alone once more. I moved over to where he was sat at his desk and placed myself in his lap, "It's definitely going to be one of your best videos, cause that was fucking hilarious to watch" He grinned leaning forward to close the gap between us. Without breaking the kiss Fraser grips my thighs as he stands up, walking us over to the bed. Laying me down before climbing on top and hovering over me as we both begin to remove our clothes. 

***Later that Week***

Fraser had just uploaded his video last night. The first video that you can hear me in the background of it, so as I lay in bed on my day off I decided to scroll through the comments to see what people were saying about my presence in the video. 

"The girl behind the camera has a cute laugh"

"Idk who the girl is but the way Fraser looks at her   ❤ ❤"

"He looks so in love"

"Whoever she is she's funny as fuck"

"Fraser looks at the girl behind the camera like Flynn looks at Rapunzel  ❤ ❤"

along with these cute comments there was no hate as such just more confusion from people who didn't know who I was. 

"Who's the girl"

"I thought James' girlfriend was like the only female they knew"

"Does anybody know who's behind the camera?"

"Why have we never seen or heard this girl before?"

"It has to be Fraser's girlfriend right?"

"Fraser doesn't have a girlfriend"

"I wouldn't be so sure he's stopped making jokes about being alone forever and the whole what's a girl thing has stopped too"

"true he's been a lot happier and more positive in his videos lately"

As I read the comments I couldn't help but smile. I felt a kiss being placed on my bare shoulder before he made his way to my neck making me turn to face him so that he could kiss my lips, "What are you looking at?" He mumbled against my lips, "The comments on your videos" I said grinning at him as I handed him my phone.

His cheeks began to flush crimson as he read through them, "They're right you know." He whispered, "About what?" I asked confused. 

"Being with you. It's the happiest I've ever been" he stated before connecting our lips once more. This time filled with more love and more passion then ever before.