The Accident

****At Work****
When I arrived at work I was told that I would be partnered with both Iain and Ruby again. It was a relatively normal day, busy as usual. When it began to get dark we had a call for a frequenter 'Mia'. We were in her house listening to her to tell us that she was suicidal when our radio's went off. Iain and I looked at each other, "That's Alicia's address" I said concerned, "Right come on we better shift then" Iain said packing up, "Hang on Iain one of us should stay and keep an eye on her" I said as Ruby began to say similar things, "She'll be fine, she always is. Come on, let's go". Warily Ruby and I followed him back out to the ambulance.
When we got to Alicia's it was pretty obvious that Eddie had pushed her, so we quickly put a tourniquet on her arm before taking her out to the ambulance away from him. Ruby stayed in the back with Alicia whilst Iain and I got in the front, Iain insisting that he should drive because he's the best at it. I smiled at him shaking my head as we started the journey back to the ED.

As we came to a bridge I noticed someone standing on the edge, "Iai-" I called but was cut off by him swerving to avoid the jumper causing the ambulance to hit the barrier and land on it side. The side that I was on. The window smashed and I could feel the glass litter my skin as I hit my head knocking me out.

I groggily woke up hearing someone call my name, "El" I heard once more, "Come on kid, open your eyes" It was Iain's voice. I slowly opened my eyes looking around me at the damage, seeing the blood on the floor I began to panic, "You're alright El, You're gonna be fine. We'll get you out" He said before climbing out of the ambulance, "Wait! Iain, you can't leave me" I shouted panicked. I could feel my phone buzzing in my pocket but I thought it would be best not to move so I ignored it.

****Fraser's P.O.V****
"Where is she?" I asked allowed to both James and Alex who were in the living room with me, "Why are you so worried she's only half hour late" Alex chimed, "But she hasn't been answering her phone all day" I urged biting on my nails nervously, "So she's probably just busy at work" James adds trying to calm his friend, "But she always calls or texts when she's late" I told him, "Okay what's really going on. Why are you so worried about her?" James asked raising an eyebrow at his flatmate, "What if she hates me" I whispered quietly, "Why would she hate you Frase, you're her favourite. Remember" Alex tried cheering me up, "We slept together" I mumbled quietly, "What?" both James and Alex said at the same time, "We slept together" I said louder for them to hear.

"That's what I thought you said" Alex said with a cheeky grin, "She probably hates me now" I said hanging my had low. "Why would she hate you Fraser?" James asked confused, "I don't know maybe she regretted it by the time she got to work, maybe she-" "Fraser!" James cut me off, "She loves you" he said sincerely, "What are you on about?" I asked confused as Alex's grin got wider, "You really are blind aren't you?" He joked, "What?" I asked still confused, "The way you look at each other when you think no one else is looking, mate anyone can see you're in love with each other. She doesn't hate you Frase, she's just caught up at work" James explained causing a smile to grow on my face.