The Beginning of the End

****Back to El****
After a few minutes of lying there, I decided I was going to get myself out. Manuevering around the ambulance I managed to stand up, bending slightly when my head began to hurt. "Ruby?" I called out, "Yeah we're in here. We're trapped" She called back, "Are you both okay?" I asked concerned, "We'll be fine, we just need to get out" She responded, "Are you okay El" She asked just as concerned. I placed my hand to my head and pulled it away when the stinging began, seeing blood cover my hand, "Yeah, I-I think so" I lied shakily, "Are you sure?" She asked, "Yeah. I'm just climbing out now." I called back.

When I got to the top of the ambulance I had a full view of the destruction caused by the crash, there was a lorry and multiple cars. When I looked down, I let out a gasp at the sight, tears welling in my eyes as I realised it was Mia who had jumped from the bridge. "Elizabeth" I heard faintly through the shock, "Elizabeth" I heard louder this time causing me to turn around. I could see Dylan, I furrowed my eyebrows confused at the sight of him, "Come on, Let's get you down" He said holding his arms out for me to take as I climbed down.

When my feet were firmly planted on the ground, he placed his hands on either side of my face checking me over. He turned his attention to my head wound, walking me to another ambulance to sit me down, "I'm fine Dylan, help the others" I said relatively calmly considering the situation. After continuing to check me over for a few more minutes he left to find someone else in need of help. Suddenly there was an explosion. I looked on in shock as Sam was knocked off her feet from the force of it. After regaining her balance she started making her way over to the ambulance that I was sat in.

As they walked over a wave of nausea hit me and I stood up, "El" Dylan and Sam both asked me, Dylan holding his arms out to steady me, "I don't feel well" I said as I felt liquid rise in my throat, as I coughed I realised that the liquid was blood. My vision had become dotted and I could feel myself falling to the ground as a pair of arms tried to keep me upright.