Home Alone

****A Week Later****

James had been away for a couple of days now while Alex being the busy person he is, only seems to be around to go to bed. The entire time James had been away, Fraser and I had been getting closer. Whenever we watched anything on the television he would cuddle up to me, when we walk anywhere together he would hold my hand or have his arm around me and whenever he edits he comes to sit beside me leaning against me as he does it. Tonight is our final night alone before James comes home and I can't help but wonder if his touchy and flirty behaviour will stop when James is around.

We were sat on the sofa watching a movie that Fraser had put on. I couldn't really focus on the movie and instead was looking around the room trying to find something to distract me from looking at Fraser. After about ten minutes of trying I find myself turning to look up at Fraser anyway. Our eyes locked as he had clearly been looking at me prior to me looking up at him. I felt myself let out a small gasp as I realised that he had begun to lean in. He noticed my gasp and paused slightly, however he continued to lean in once he had seen that I didn't back away. When our lips were barely an inch apart he paused slightly, "Can I-" he cut himself off not really sure of the way to go about it. I leaned in the remaining distance to connect our lips.

My hands went to the back of his neck and into the ends of his hair whilst his went to my waist. As the kiss continued Fraser's hands found their way from my hips and began to make their way under my shirt. After a few more minutes Fraser began to lean into the kiss more, moving me to lie down on the sofa whilst he hovered over me, holding his weight up as we continued to kiss. He then broke the kiss to remove his hoodie before leaning down again. I took a moment to look down and admire his shirtless body before tugging on the belt that he had on as he began to undo it.

****The Next Morning****
As my eyes fluttered open I began taking in my surroundings, realising that I was still on the sofa in the living room. I turned my head to see that Fraser was still asleep beside me, with his arm slung lazily over my waist. I leaned over to grab my phone from the table accidently rubbing myself against Fraser's naked body causing him to groan and stir in his sleep before slowly opening his eyes to look at me.

"Sorry" I said with a bashful smile, "I was checking the time" he gave a small smile before quickly looking down causing me to do the same thing, realising that my actions had caused him to get a boner. "I still have an hour before work" I commented with a smirk as Fraser pulled me on top of him kissing me lustfully.