05 | Things Happen

Alaska's POV~

Half-way in the movie I had already cried like 10 times. I looked over to see Jacob's reaction to the movie. He was literally sleeping. Soft snores erupted from his mouth, making me giggle a little bit. He was still holding me.

I reached over for Jacob's phone and took a vine of him sleeping, saying "Jacob to be honest." whilst still crying from the movie.

I decided this was an opportunity to stare a him and study his face. I know what you're thinking, why the fuck are you studying his face? Because he is my best friend and in case he like goes missing and I want to be able to describe him, yanno?

Suddenly, he twitched a little bit and snuggled up closer to me. I put my hand over my mouth resisting to "aww". Usually the girls do this but this time it was Jacob. He's so adorable. I continued to watch the movie whilst my head rested on Jacob's head.

~*~

After the movie was over I was literally a mental break-down. My mascara that I had on earlier was already running, but it still was yanno? Jacob was still sleeping on me. I love when best friends can cuddle. I nudged him a little bit, making him twitch. He sprung up, looking around, and gave me a big hug.

"Woah, what happened?" I asked surprised. He didn't notice my make-up lol okay good.

"It was just a dream. Sorry." He laughed a bit. He stared at me.

"Damn girl, the fuck happened while I was out?" He said, smiling. I pushed him and wiped my face with my sleeve.

"Shut up, this movie makes me emotional." I said, making Jacob laugh again. I heard my phone ring. Who would be caling me?

I looked at the Caller ID. Well, it was Cameron. I didn't hesitate to answer it.

"Ayee." I said. He laughed on the other line.

"Hey, Ally. Can me and the rest of the guys go to your place? It's soo much fun there and I heard you and Jacob were already comfy there." Cam said. I looked at Jacob and he blushed.

"Yeah, sure. Gotta go Cam, see ya guys in a bit!" I said, hanging up. I quickly reached for my phone and checked Twitter.

"@JacobWhitesides: Gettin comfy with bestie againn love youu @AlaskaTapia"

"O-m-f-g. The Jacob Whitesides said he loved me. I think I'm gonna faintt." I said, pretending to fall. Jacob rolled his eyes and went back on his phone. It was kinda awkward now, neither of us knew what to say.

Suddenly I heard my doobell ring. My mom must be home by now, so she could answer it. I waited for the guys to show up in my room. To my huge fucking surprise, Shawn actually came. Lucky oh lucky me. Guess what? When my mom showed everyone to my room (they knew where it was but like yanno) Shawn and some girl were sucking each others' faces off. She looked like one of the cheerleaders. I could see Shawn eyeing me while they were kissing. I rolled my eyes and saw that no one from Magcon is missing.

(please pretend mahogany isn't in this story bc it's gonna be harder putting more people in and like I wouldn't know where to put her and shit but she's still perfection okok don't kill me pls)

"Hey cuddle buddy!" I heard someone say. I looked behind me in my dark room and saw Nash coming to sit on my opposite side, the side Jacob wasn't on.

I snuggled up with Jacob and Nash and everyone else sat down. I turned on another movie.

"What movie do you guys want to watch?" I decided on asking the guys' opinions. And the slut's.

Turns out, Ouija won. I am so fucking terrified, I'm probably gonna shit myself.