07 | Sweatshirts and Starbucks

Alaska's POV~

It was about 11 pm. We actually decided not to go to the mall, to be honest. All the guys were at my house. I am literally so lucky my mom doesn't care about me being in the same house with a bunch of guys. I love them as my brothers. Me, Nash, Hayes, and Aaron were the only ones up right now.

"I'm still hungry." Nash said, scrolling through his Twitter newsfeed. The only light in the room was the light coming from our phones.

"Same. We are supposed to be sleeping, though. Of course we'll be hungry." I responded. I used my phone to take a glance at everyone sleeping.

Cameron was laying shirtless in the couch, since we were in the living room, and Matt was sitting upright against the same couch Cam was on. Jacob was sleeping on the other couch, and Jack G was leaned up against the same couch. Jack J and Carter were already sleeping on the floor. Me, Nash, Hayes and Aaron were also supposed to sleep on the floor.

"I'm gonna go get something to eat." Hayes said, slowly getting up to walk in the kitchen. I watched as he walked until Nash spoke.

"You have a thing for Jacob, don't you?" He whispered. I could hear the smile in his voice. I was taken aback by his question.

"No! Well..I don't know!" I blushed. I looked over and saw Jacob turn on his other side. I didn't want to talk about this now, not here.

"I know you do." He said. I rolled my eyes and noticed Hayes coming back with a bag of chips.

"Hot Cheetos and Doritos, everyone." Hayes whisper-yelled. We all went over to Hayes and poured chips in a bowl.

"So how's you and Shawn?" Aaron said louder, since we were at the kitchen table instead of where everyone was sleeping.

"Since today?" I chuckled. Aaron nodded.

"Well he called me a bitch." I sighed.

"He's such an idiot." I heard Jacob walk into the kitchen.

Jacob's POV~

I slowly flickered my eyes open. Ally was shining her phone light at everyone. I decided not to get up.

"You have a thing for Jacob, don't you?" I suddenly heard Nash say. I felt myself blushing. Does she?

"No! Well..I don't know!" Ally said in response. Could she actually like me?

I know it's so cliche. 'oh, you like your best friend!" But I don't know if I do or not. I'm pretty sure that I do. I don't think 'just friends' ask other friends on a date to the movies. They might.

"I know you do." Nash said in response. I felt like getting up.

"Hot Cheetos and Doritos, everyone!" I heard Hayes say.

"So how's you and Shawn?" Aaron said.

"Since today?" Ally laughed a bit. I smiled. Her laugh is so adorable.

"Well he called me a bitch." She said.

"He's such an idiot." I finally said, walking into the room.

"Hey Jacob." Ally said to me. It's 11:30 now.

"Hey." I said back, grabbing a bowl and filling it with hot Cheetos.

"Ew." Ally smiled, making a face. I know she hates Hot Cheetos.

"You know you want some." I smiled.

Morning~

"Morning, Whitesides." Ally said once I opened my eyes. I looked around the living room. Everyone was still sleeping.