♠️ᴘʜᴀsᴇ ᴏɴᴇ♠️

The night at the Vortex was nothing out of the ordinary to Jimin, mixing up drinks for alcohol thirsty customers as he wore his plain black uniform. There were some he knew as regulars, who would give him a fair amount as a tip, and others who found their way into the bar on occasion. Of course some were never seen again.

A mint haired woman approached the bar, looking worn out from a days work. "If I could get a Bloody Mary, That would be great." Her tone was flat as she took a seat next to an already intoxicated man.

The brunette bartender smirked. "It would be my pleasure." He put together the concoction with his own twist. Once the mix was finished, he slid the glass infront of her, desperate for the mint haired females opinion.

The woman smacked her lips. "Oh this is different." She looked at the glass, then took another questioning sip. "I like it." She slammed a five on the table, only for Jimin to take, and slip into his pocket.

He nodded his head proudly. "It's a bar secret. Now if you'll excuse me, my shift is over." His chocolate eyes peaked over to the clock, reading eleven.

Jimin walked out from behind the bar, that was filled with various drinks. He was exchanging places with his coworker, Layla who kept her hair in a side braid on her left side, with dark blue highlights in her hair. The two were friendly as they waved to each other, simply just acquaintances.

The simple bartender went into the backroom to grab casual clothing for the ride home on his motorcycle, and his personal belongings he couldn't have on him during the work shift such as his phone or his wallet. All in the convenience of his assigned locker.

"You seem to be heading out early." Another one of Jimins coworkers spoke to him, eating a late night dinner. His silver name tag read Cayson.

Jimin let out a heavy sigh, showing that he was annoyed at his coworker. "This is my usually shift for a Friday night, five to eleven. I'm going to head out now, see you next shift."

Cayson seemed to stare at Jimin as he walked out of the staff room. The sedition Jimin was heading before initially leaving the bar was the bathroom for staff only within the same hall, locking the door to change. There he unbuttoned the black uniform top, and removed the matching pants.

For a nice change of pace from the dark uniform, he put on white T-shirt, with a blue jean jacket over top. The outfit was paired with black skinny jeans, various holes within them. The footwear of this outfit were a nice pair of black combat boots. This outfit was comfortable for the cool fall evening in New York City.

The loud boots made there way out the back door of the building, where Jimin had parked his bike. It wasn't the lone one, he was one of the few that rode a motorcycle to work.

The brunette slipped on his space black helmet that had bright stripes of lime green LED light around the top, and a light blue around the bottom. The lights only went from the back of his head, stopping before the middle of the helmet. This was so more people would be able to see him in the darkness of the city that never sleeps.

He simply hopped onto his bike, looking left and right to get himself in sync with the traffic. The lights of the buildings were absolutely stunning.

The bartender paused at a red signal, where another person a bike signaled him to street race. Something that happened often within the city this late at night.

"To Broadway?" Jimin said, his voice was muffled through his Helmet. The other male nodded.

The light turned green, jimin hit the gas, causing him to fly forward as if he was in fast and furious. His jean jacket flew behind him like a superhero's cape. He slickly swerved his bike through the other cars at a pace of eighty miles per hour. Dodging every car and other cyclist as he did, flying through the gaps. Barley missing a pedestrian that decided it was a wonderful idea to jaywalk in the evening streets. He did a wheelie to boost his speed, putting him further ahead as kept the speed going through the city. The brunette landed smoothly, not a scratch on him.