♠️ᴘʜᴀsᴇ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ ♠️

Days later

Hoseok let out a small sigh as he entered his high rise apartment, he placed the large maroon suitcase against the wall.

The high rise was tidied up from the crime scene, as if it never happened. But yet the officers chocolate orbs focused on the pieces of glass that surrounded a couple of fallen photos.

The sun kissed hands of the male lifted the fallen frame, the rest of the glass remaining hitting the floor. Tears formed in his eyes at the sight of his deceased husband and himself picture in the photo. He removed the photo, as to preserve it, placing it on the coffee table.

A sole piece of paper, folded neatly fell onto the shattered remains. Hoseok's chocolate brown eyebrows furrowed at the sight. With his hands, he unraveled the piece of paper.

September 14th, 2019

I've taken this all for granted haven't I? All these years?

TH

Hoseok read the calligraphy on the note almost as it with a paragraph, piecing this together like a puzzle. "I have to go backwards don't I?" The male wiped at his tears, putting the paper down.

///

Jungkook paced in front of his father and The Ace's. They found themselves in the training area, located in the finished basement, discreet from the public eye.

Mr.Jeon looked to his son, a puzzled look was painted upon the older male's face. "My son, what brings you to meet with the gang?"

The silent killer ran his hands slowly through his chocolate locks. "I believe we have a new member that is suitable for The Ace's."

Brows of the Ace's furrowed as his father stepped forward to face his son dead in the eye. "Present him to me."

Jungkook slide the plain white door open as he allowed the mint haired boy, Corey in. "If we train him, he can become one of us." He smirked persuasively as the group focused upon the two.

Raven stood cautiously, her hair in a slick black ponytail. "How can we trust the kid?"

The oldest Jeon in the room's eyes looked upon the young male. "We ask him a few questions, we test his fighting skills, and his ability to kill."

Raven shook her head in disbelief at the leaders proposed actions, keeping her voice silent.

Mr.Jeon signaled Corey closer to speak face to face. "Who do you want to kill?"

The male with gleaming blue orbs was hesitant to speak. "I want to take down my sister, Farah."

The leader of the pack crossed his arms, his chocolate orbs had widened at the time. "Farah, as in Scar?"

Corey moved his head up and down rapidly.

"Welcome to The Ace's. In no means is this permanent,but if you show what it truly takes to be an Ace." The leader smirked confidently. "Consider yourself in."

"Your training begins tomorrow, kid" Raven crossed her tattoo covered arms. "We need you, more than I want to admit."

///

Hoseok tapped his fingers against the keys of the computer, hitting each key at a rapid pace. He was dressed in uniform, placed in his office chair,