♠️ᴘʜᴀsᴇ sᴇᴠᴇɴ♠️

Namjoon pulled up to the disguised base in his deep purple Lamborghini. Early evening had now fallen, hours prior they had returned from London safely.

His purple hair flowed through the cool air, an autumn storm was approaching from the looks of the dark grey clouds. A storm was coming.

"Oh RM I didn't expect you do be here. Are you supposed to be in your special mission?" Willow spoke to him with a snarky tone.

A smirk formed under his mask. "I am on my special mission. I just felt the need to come here first." He tapped his foot on the ground out of impatience.

The door opened as he walked into the modern base. The tall male was first to face the black haired female. He looked around for any sign of Seokjin, hoping that he was criticizing food tonight. The all black converse of his paved around the floor.

"What seems to be putting you on edge?" The woman tilted her head out of confusion.

Namjoon spun around as if he was a whirlwind. "You're putting me on edge." He removed his gun from his pocket, pointing it directly at her.

"You don't understand, you have to take down the silent killer!" She screamed abruptly.

His chocolate brown eyes went as cold as the arctic ocean. "That would be a bit too easy now wouldn't it?" His head tilted as he approached her closer, gun pointed at her chest.

Namjoon was prepared the fire the gun. Out of the corner of his stone cold orbs he saw Jin observing the incident. "Don't you dare kill her!" He yelled at the purple haired male.

"If you try and stop me, you'll be dead too." He fired the bullet into Willow's chest, blood seeped through her long sleeve navy blue shirt. What a shame the shirt wasn't white. Namjoon smirked at the thought as Jin stood there frozen as he looked at a face he knew.

Namjoon's had taken care of someone he had wanted to kill in the most brutal way. His work was done here, for now.

///

The black haired male, known as Yoongi, paced around his music studio. His laptop untouched as fear ran through his burnt toast globes. The rain now tapped on the studios windows.

Yoongi,out of worry, dialed Hoseok to get any update on the case of his fallen cousin. "Have you discovered anything important?" His head tilted as block locks fell with the movement.

The tapping of Hoseok's finger against his laptop could be heard. "I've been looking back on past murder cases, and comparing them to the event occurrences within the city. The most deaths that we've been over have been stabbings, poisonings and shootings. There was a recent change in the pattern, where a person was poisoned and stabbed. We have a feeling that these killers are connected."

The music producers brows furrowed with a bit of concerned. "Anything on their names?"

The male on the other end shook his head. "For the time being we have labeled them as Poison and The silent killer."

The older males steps froze in his place. "Poison...silent killer." He mumbled at the killers names. "Thanks, I'll let you go. I have one of my artists coming in." With no hesitation he hung up the phone, not allowing the other male to say bye.

His hand made its way to a drawer, picking out a particular, hand crafted double edged knife. "We meet again Poison and The Silent killer. It's a shame you messed with the wrong family." He chucked at his statement, twirling the knife. "The true disappointment is I'm confident of who you are"

"And I'm coming for you."

///

The two killers speed through the city that never sleeps. The rain was still pouring, but a bit of a weather occurrence didn't stop from someone needing to be killed. Earlier they had gotten a suspicious text to arrive at a popular bar within the city. This may not be the smartest move, but they had a never ending thirst to kill.

Both we're confident of the location they were heading, knowing that the vortex was the hotspot for people craving an alcoholic drink. Jimin had a shorter shift tonight, risking losing his job by throwing a bit of extra flavor into peoples drinks. How he loved tricking people with his bartender charm that it was a special bar secret.

The males feet hit the pavement as they walked through the cool air of autumn. Rain falling onto their clothes as they walked, prepared for any sudden move.

A tall figure jumped infront of them, not startling either of the killers. "You actually listened to my text. How delightful." A chuckle from under the mask, as a shimmer black gun was reviled. "I don't play nice."

Jungkook immediately pulled out his dagger, as Jimin held the space black poison in his hands. "Neither do we." the smaller brunette smirked under the mask.

The silent killer rushed Namjoon who held a gun. He pushed the taller male on the ground as a shot fired from the deadly device. The bullet shimmered in the moonlight as it struck Poison in the shoulder. The killer immediately put his hand on the injury to prevent it from bleeding, the poison was dropped onto the pavement, his body thrown onto the wall out of weakness.

"Not much you can do without him huh?" Yoongi smirked as he appeared from behind a dumpster, a double edge knife twirled in his hands.

Jungkook kicked his leg up in the air, keeping silent as he kicked the gun out of Namjoon's hand. It was no longer in the purpled haired males possession. He then punched the older male directly in the face, receiving one back. Out of pure instinct Jungkook took the dagger, twirling it, to the male with grape locks shoulder blade as pure revenge, pulling it out immediately, then stabbing him in the thigh to make the revenge a bit more painful.

The black haired male lost it as he saw his husband fall onto the ground, blood seeping through his clothes. "You have messed with the wrong family! You killed my cousin, now you're hurting my husband!"

The silent killer let his eyes gleam in the moonlight as he stepped over the male that winced in pain. Shaking his head at Yoongi who Jungkook thought of nothing but a fool of a killer. He prevented himself from chuckling under the mask.

The blacked haired locked male attempted to stab Jungkook, only for his wrist to be held back. The blade was held inches away from the chest of the younger male.

The silent killer pushed the blade away from his chest, making Yoongi stubble onto the wall. A clang of the sharp object fell onto the ground as the dagger was revealed to hurt another face he knew again.

"There's more where-that came from." He pulled out a second double edge knife, customized to be black.

The younger brunette shrugged his shoulders as he stabbed both of the arms of the older male, blood seeped from them immediately as the second blade fell on the ground.

The only standing males legs went over to Jimin, obtaining the fallen Namjoon's gun along the way. He picked up Poison with his arms, holding him close.

"Jungkook-leave me here." Jimin protested, making the younger confused.

"Drop your weapons! And put your hands up!" A male officer commanded as a flashlight shined on the scene. Various cops stood there prepared for any resistance.

Jungkook kept Jimin in his arms as he ran, the only thing he knew how to do was run. Making sure to breathe at a steady pace, letting his feet hit the ground almost effortlessly.

The truth was in his silence, his skill, He had run his whole life.

///