♠️ᴘʜᴀsᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ♠️

The two killers sat amongst their friends, dressed in suits. The cool autumn Saturday was deemed perfect for the wedding of Namjoon and Yoongi.

Jimin, Jungkook,and Jin were placed on Namjoon's side. While Hoseok, Taehyung, and a longtime friend of Yoongi's named Jackson sat on the music producers side. The cutting of the wedding cake had happened for the two just minutes ago, quite the romantic scene.

This sequence of events lead up to the first dance of the newly married couple, all eyes were on them from the families and the eyes of their friends. Few seemed emotional. They danced to some upbeat romantic tune, the two weren't ones for a slow song.

The coffee colored eyes of Jimin's looked to Jungkook. "That will be us someday, Yeah?" He said lowly so it wouldn't be a distraction to the others.

A smile came from the brunette male as he looked at the older male. "Don't worry, we'll have the wedding of our dreams." The bartender smiled at the response he was given, then made his focus on the dance once again.

Everyone parted from the table, finding their way onto the dance floor. The music had become upbeat, and almost party like. "Jungkook! I can't thank you enough for that speech you gave. I knew it would be wonderful to have you as my best man." Namjoon praised the younger male.

Jungkook nodded as he danced away. "Of course! It was all for my good friend. Hoseok gave a beautiful speech for Yoongi too huh?"

"That speech made me more emotional on this special day." The athletic trainer spoke with such joy that he doesn't often have due to the stresses of work. "I better talk to the rest of the guys. Oh! Feel free to join us at the after party!" The older of the two of them smiled, the walked over to talk to Seokjin, eating a cupcake while chatting with his girlfriend Willow who had her black hair straightened, wearing a Hollywood esque red dress.

The two males previously visited by Namjoon,exchanged the mutual feeling to speak with the rest of their friends. Their dancing stopped as they walked over to an area where everyone but Jin and Namjoon stood.

"Jungkook! Jimin! I wondered when you guys would come over here, it's been a while since we've all gotten together like this hasn't it?" Taehyung's chocolate eyes were bright with happiness.

"Everyone's just been so busy, we definitely all have to get together like old times again." The bartender stated, as he plastered an almost fake looking smile on his face.

"Oh I know how you feel when it comes to being busy, work, this pain in the ass and working in adop-" Hoseok tapped his fingers as he counted off, with a sudden pause. The males who stood there seemed a bit puzzled and shocked at the final incomplete word in that sentence.

The flower shop owner covered the mouth of the officer. "Hoseok Shut up!"

"I don't think he can speak much with a hand over his mouth, so working on adoption huh?" Yoongi crossed his arms sarcastically, his black locks moved slightly, raising his right eyebrow.

"Since someone can't keep surprises!" He eyed the forensic officer then spoke for the both of them. "We're working on adopting a little boy, he's eight, and his name is Zachary, he's just the cutest. We figured it was time since we've been married for so long." The painter removed his hand from his husbands mouth.

"Congratulations you guys!" Jungkook beamed at the both of them. "We should toast to the happiness of all our wonderful friends!"

Jimin looked almost sick at the mention of drinking an alcoholic beverage. "Drinking that wine at the dinner was not easy as I smell it everyday. I would prefer you bring me a pop." The brunette nodded at his boyfriends request, to find his way to the line of people desperate for a drink.