♠️ᴘʜᴀsᴇ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ♠️

3 weeks later.

The silent killer walked through the frigid air. A light snow covered the ground. He had decided to remove himself from such a secluded place in his office, opting for the park to piece together the plan without a flaw.

He knew that he was missing something.  Something in his devilish and risky plan.

The long haired brunette traced his fingers along the traced his fingers on the frosted leaves of a bush. His melted dark chocolate orbs looked up at the sky.

Light flakes of snow, each unique fell on Jungkooks long locks of hair, melting when they came in contact with his caramel skin.

"Snow storm." He smirked at the sky, nodding at the light grey clouds.

///

Poison's nappy hair fell over his left eyelid. His hands grabbed onto the newly installed steel bars. His fierce, psychotic eyes fixated on Jin who was in the cell across from him.

Jin sat on then bottom bunk of the bed, draped in white sheets. "Are you going to stand there all day and stare at me like a freak Jimin?" His purpled haired roommate wasn't disturbed by the noise, sleeping his days away.

The younger male could feel his heart racing in his chest with hatred. "This is the closest thing I can do to beating your ass. Your dumbass got us all in here!" He scowled.

Namjoon placed his hand on the shoulder of the bruttete male. "Calm down." the tone of his smooth voice was steady.

The grip on the steel bars turned Posions knuckles white. "Calm down?!" He shouted, turning around to face the older male directly. "This was your idea to get both Jungkook and I in prison wasn't it?" His chest raised up and down heavily as if he had just ran.

"Well-"

Jimin's light brown eyebrows furrowed sharply. "Well nothing. You took me away from Jungkook you fucking bastard!"

The brunettes fists instantly went into Namjoon's gut, a place where he was already weak. The older male scrunched his face in pain, throwing Jimin onto the metal bar of the bunk bed.

Already have fallen off a bike, Jimin quickly recovered, grabbing the bar of the bed and swung himself forward to take down Namjoon successfully.

Posion's collided with the body of the taller male. He removed himself, using his arm to grab Namjoon by his black hair. "I'm not fucking done with you!" He slammed the friend who he felt betrayed by head against the solid, painted white concrete wall.

Namjoon had no defense as he had become weaker from the previous blow, he resulted to the ground. "Y-you asshole."

The basic black shoes of the younger prisoner kicked the live body of the man on the ground. He was beating him bloody, a smile on his face as he did it.

Steel gates of the cell opened, causing the satisfied prisoner to turn around. "What are you going to do? Arrest me?" He chucked at the security officer in front of him.

"You're going to be sentenced to the cozy, cushy, cell of solitude for few days." The younger blonde officer walked in, grabbed the wrists of Jimin without a glitch, placing the cold cuffs on his wrists in front of him.