♠️ᴘʜᴀsᴇ ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ♠️

Hoseok's brown locks flowed in the fridge breeze. His legs were standing infront of the freshly placed headstone of his fallen husband.

In his hand held a rose the color of the ocean. A tear fell from the chocolate orbs of his, freezing when the liquid hit the flower.

Prodigious guilt seemed to surround the male as he stood alone. His thoughts were scattered of what lead up to this moment, what plans they had.

But you couldn't take life for granted.

"May death do us part." The blue rose fell onto the ground, it would soon turn frozen from the surrounding snow.

Yoongi walked from the car they had come together in. "I couldn't let you be out here alone. Despite yesterday." In his hand he held a white rose.

Forensic Officer Hoseok nodded his head. "It's only been two weeks since the funeral hasn't it?"

"Yes it has, and we'll make amends together." He sighed as a tear fell down his face.

The younger male back up allowing space for the older male. His chocolate eyes focused as the white rose hit the ground next to Hoseok's, snow flying up. "You could've gone our way cooler." He chucked lowly to lighten the atmosphere. "I'm kidding, Love you."

Both walked away, finding it hard not turn back to where a person they both loved had laid.

///

Jungkook paced around the bedroom as he grabbed the last few things that were needed to make this trip.

The older male looked at him, sighing. "We really have to leave don't we." A jean jacket draped sadly over the shoulders of Jimin.

"Baby, were going to Brooklyn. It's only a twenty minute hike. We won't be far, but we'll be far enough to get you off of the grid." A reassuring smile cane from the ling haired brunette. "My parents have another home there, that's were we'll be to survive temporarily."

The short haired brunette played with his engagement ring. "What about your job?" His expression was filled with worry as they need a source of income.

"I'll have to start my drive earlier. Everything will work out, we always have our way." He threw the las of the clothing in another suitcase. "My parents will come to this house occasionally to make it looked lived in."

The plan seemed solid and sturdy to the younger male, who had finished packing what had needed not to long ago.

Hauling the last of their bags out into the bloody red mustang, snow grazing the roof of Jungkook's, they both shared a glance.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Jimin smirked at the younger male, who stood by the drivers side door.

"Let's kill somebody." The silent killer slipped his mask over his face, already prepared.

With that word, both hopped into the car quickly. The door's slamming, the interior cold.

Jungkook pushed the button to turn on the engine, the car came on without any problems. His sun kissed hand grabbed the gear stick, shifting it into reverse out of their driveway.

Once hitting the road, he shifted back into drive, speeding off like there was not an inch of snow on the ground.

///