♠️ᴘʜᴀsᴇ sɪx♠️

"Reportedly there have been nine officers killed, and five injured New York City Central hospital stated this morning. This mass murder case is currently being investigated."

Willow paced around Jungkook and Jimin, as the news spoke in the background, keep a stern eye on the long lengthened brunette. "Silent killer, you practically exposed yourself with the use of your bright red mustang." She raised her black eyebrows as she looked at the younger male.

"Hoseok is injured, we have Taehyung's body. Our job as individuals and as a pair have been down quite well." The talker male defended himself.

"You could've been arrested, do you not hear me!" She yelled louder at Jungkook, who didn't move a muscle.

Jimin slipped his hands in his pockets as he eyed the woman. "But He didn't." He smirked beneath the mask.

The black haired female sighed, shaking her head at the two. "I'll show you two what I really invited you here for in the first place instead of this pointless bickering."

The two males looked at each other, and shrugged carelessly. The Jungkook's honey tone skin glimmered in the light as they walked down the hallways, being lead by a woman who was their boss. This room was not an office of any form. The room itself was where they collected evidence off of the people that happened to be dead in the hands of another person. The room happened to be bright, lit up by white lightbulbs.

The man who was in charge of the evidence collecting was Seokjin, with his ink black hair and deep, but his deep brown eyes seemed to be haunted with bother.

Jin tossed the plastic bag to Jimin without a word. The short haired chocolate brown haired male looked over it. "A gun? How and when did he acquire a gun."

The black haired male ruffled his hair. "To make connections of the event, he must of acquired the gun from the police station where he found Hoseok. They were about to go home, but of course both of you struck."

"That makes sense, partially. When we arrived at the scene, we caught them in a each other's arms."  Poison nodded his head to confirm his own statement.

Jin thought about it a bit before speaking. "They've always been known as clingy. Did either of you guys notice Hoseok's car nearby?" 

Jungkooks doe eyes widened in realization. "He has a 2019 Orange Acura right?" He spat out a specific detail.

Jins coffee bean eyebrows raised in shock at the speed the silent killer responses. "That would be the one."

Jungkook smiled devilishly under the mask. "It was parked there. Infront of where they stood. The hug was almost like a celebratory hug to Taehyung's death."

Willow nodded at the words of Jungkook, she handed him the next mission to look over. "What relevance does she have to us?" The silent killer raised his right eyebrow. The woman on the file had burgundy locks, with hazel eyes.

"Mia Hendricks is the daughter of the officer you murdered,Jungkook." Willow stated, causing Jungkook to look at the photo, then back at her.

"She looks nothing like him." Jimin wasn't not hesitant to speak up, having seen the officer before.

The woman rolled her eyes at the both of them. "We have to stop her one way or another before she's the one who puts you behind bars. She's a lawyer." Her average sized hand pointed at the file that stated the career.