♠️ᴘʜᴀsᴇ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ♠️

The silent killer opened the door of his blood red mustang. His black combat boots coming in contact with the patchy ice coated driveway of his parents. Salt had removed what risk factor there was to the slippery substance.

His chocolate orbs had turned as cold as the below freezing air. The leather jacket he wore had faux fur on the inside, perfect for winter. The bag he has brought along held his laptop. The words only saying Hunter university with the logo of the school.

The bare caramel hand knocked on the door of his parents house, knowing both were awake and alert.

Mrs.Jeon answered the door, a small smile appearing on her face. "I didn't expect you to be this early. Your father is in the back room."

She allowed him into the modern house, snow falling onto the rug as he stomped it off of his boots before going any further in.

Jungkook walked at a moderate pace, not wanting to bump into anything in the dark hallways. His eyes caught a group photo placed on the wall from high school. It featured a blue haired Taehyung, A black haired Jungkook, a Red haired Yoongi and a blonde Hoseok. The other three they all were mutual with they had discovered in college.

"Homecoming 2016" He murmured. continuing his walk to his destination.

Mr.Jeon looked as his son as the bag was thrown on the table. The room had a city map, and various weapons. The device was pulled out of the backpacks sleeve. "Why did you chose today out of all days. It's snowing outside and the power is out in most of the city."

The device, already open to the plan, shined on the face of Jungkooks as he sat in the end desk chair. "It's the perfect weather,father." He tapped a few more keys on the keyboard, bringing up the cameras next to the readable plan.

The older bruttete read the detailed writing, his eyebrows raised. "This is very smart, but are you sure you can do this alone?"

A snarky laugh came from the younger. "Of course I can." The laptop shit, being slipped into the dated backpack.

///

"New York City Police! Open up!" Officer Foster yelled, knocking at the door, a gun in her right hand. Hoseok stood behind her with an anxious look in her eyes as the rest of the crew stood waiting for an answer.

It was silent for exactly five minutes. She knocked a few more times. "We have a warrant to search this home!"

A woman with chocolate haired woman opened the wood that was between the officers and her. "Why do you need to search my home?" Her eyebrows ruffled with confusion.

"Your late Husband was apart of a violent, drug related gang. Do you know if this?" The blonde officer spoke substantially.

"Of course I do. I even know the guy behind you who married my late son. It's a shame he didn't do a better job protecting him like he said he would." Taehyung's mother smirked.

Officer Jung held his breath, not wanting to break lose on a case.

All six of the crew filed into the house once they were let in. They broke into pairs if anything were to get violent.

The younger male knew how this place was mapped out, as he made his way to a drawer. Officer Foster followed, looking in upper cabinets for drugs.

"What happened to my poor Taehyung. You've knew him since high school." The woman leaned on the wall entrance to the kitchen.