Tattoos

Ashleigh's POV

After some more fights took place none including mine we all finally came to a stop .

"Right guys over here"
Eric shouted gesturing for us all to go over to where he stood .

"Listen up . Do you know what this board is ? It's your life . We grade you every day . If your still in the red by the end of the first stage you're out ."

I looked at the board and saw the i was second after Edward , I grinned slightly to myself but stopped as I realised it could change quite easily .

I looked to see Christina and Will we're both above the red line where as Tris and Al we're both in the last two slots below the red line at the bottom of the board .

*******************

"I'm never going to make it"
Tris sighed

"Yes you are"
Christina replied .

"I'm the weakest one here"

"They you'll be the most improved"
I added .

"If they cut me I think my parents would take me back"
Al slipped in .

"No it doesn't work like that . Even if they wanted too there faction wouldn't allow it"
Will stated .

"Even if my parents would take me back I wouldn't belong there anymore"
Tris muttered .

"Well I would just never go back ever"
I replied .

"This is getting depressing you know what we should do ? Get tattoos"
Christina suggested .

*******************

I looked at a large tattoo which was a symbol it didn't exactly mean anything but I thought it looked pretty cool so I decided to have that one across my back .

I looked to see Tris talking to Tori whom I needed to speak to myself .

I watched as Tris went to pick a tattoo so I quickly made my way over to Tori .

"Please can I have this tattoo"

I layed down on my stomach as Tori worked on my tattoo .

"You made the wrong choice coming here they will find out about you"

"Who?"

"The people your a threat too"

"The Dauntless ? Who am I a threat too ?"

"The whole society . You don't fit into a category they can't control you"

"I chose Dauntless so that's what I'm going to be"