Punishment

Ashleigh's POV

I walked towards where we trained because I presume that's where Eric wanted my punishment to be carried out .

Just as I had expected Eric was stood there glaring at me as I walked towards him .

I resisted the urge to roll my eyes at him already knowing that that would get me in more trouble .

"So what am I meant to be doing as my punishment?"
I asked emphasizing the word punishment .

"I want you to re shell all these guns in the next hour"

I looked to the pile of guns Eric gestured at and wondered if it was actually possible for me to re shell all these in a hour .

"Is that even possible ?"
I asked

Eric said nothing but glared my way .

I began to re shell the guns but kept getting distracted by Eric's eyes that I could feel piercing the back of my head .

"Careful Eric if you don't stop glaring you're going to burn holes in the back of my head"
I said with a smirk .

"Shut it Stiff"

"Seriously though do you not have anything better to do than watch me re shell guns ?"

"I do but I need to make sure you actually do it"

"Bullshit"

"How is it ?"

I was surprised to hear a hint of laughter even if it was just a very tiny hint of it instead of him been angry .

"Well if I didn't do it whilst you was gone you would just think of a worse punishment for me like making me factionless and I'm not stupid enough to let you have the satisfaction of doing that ?"

I paused for a moment to face Eric and for once he looked speechless until he said

"You think I would have satisfaction of making you factionless ?"

"Yes I think you would love making me factionless"

"Sorry to break it to you stiff but your wrong"

"And why am I wrong ? Why wouldn't you want me factionless ?"

"Get back to work stiff"

"Fine I mean I've got a entire week to persuade you to tell me"

"We'll see about that"

"I guess we will"