Curfew

Ashleigh's POV

Christina , Al , Will and Tris had already left not wanting to get back past the point where we would be in trouble for not been back to the dorm where all the transfer initiates were staying . The curfew for the initiates was 9:00 .

My tattoo took longer than there's as they only had smaller tattoos I on the other hand had a large one across my back .

It was 9:15 right now which meant I had missed the curfew which would make it suck even more if I ran into Eric or one of the other leaders .

I heard footsteps coming my way from the opposite direction causing me to hide against the wall .

It was Tobias and Eric . I strained to listen to there conversation but thankfully I could just here it .

"One of your initiates is missing Four"
Eric said clearly pissed off .

I saw Tobias looking in my direction discreetly . Has he seen me ? Either way if he had he didn't seem to be telling Eric where I was .

"I can tell"
He replied .

"So you better do something about your sister"

I watched Tobias eyes widen slightly at the fact Eric knew before he smiled sarcastically at Eric .

"I will find her"

"You better and I already have a punishment sorted for her"

Eric walked off in the opposite direction . How the hell is he going to punish me ? Make me factionless ? He better not .

Tobias made his way towards me before stopping in front of me .

"What are you doing out late ?"
He asked .

"I got a tattoo it finished late"
I replied

Tobias sighed before continuing

"I'm sorry I left you with him for two years"

I instantly knew he was talking about Marcus .

"It's ok if you hadn't of left then you would never have been able to"

"Did he get worse ?"

"Yes he did but I've left now"

"Visiting day is the day after you've all finished stage 1 which is in 3 days"

"So what ? He won't come and even if he did I wouldn't speak to him"

"That would look suspicious"

"Eric figured it out"

Tobias's face turned stern before he said

"What ?"

"Long story but some Erudite has found out somehow and letting the news go around"

Tobias nodded .

"Well I already know your going to pass the stages"

"How ?"

"What was your test results ?"

"Dauntless"

"I don't believe you . I'm your brother Ash and I monitor the second stage which will tell me your results anyway"

"It was Dauntless"

I stopped before continuing

"And Amity and Erudite"

"You can't let anyone know . Not your friends and not Eric"

I began to laugh slightly

"Why would I tell Eric of all people ?"

Tobias was about to reply until he was interrupted

"Tell me what . Oh and by the way Ash I have your punishment set out for you"

I looked to the source of the voice and saw that it was none other than Eric .